Chapter 8

Paris pov -August 24th< day back

Paris pov -
August 24th< day back

"Why the fuck would you shoot her , I coulda beat her ass just how I did at the Walmart!" I said breathing heavily knowing i just watched my opp get shot.
"Because you didn't actually beat her ass at the Walmart she used u as a mop. I don't know why the fuck you keep telling hoes you beat her ass . You was slumped stomped and etc." Aaliyah responded.
Yeah i never beat her ass I just want people to know me as someone hard even though i'm really fucking soft.
"Okay well me and her could've scrapped . what if she died her cousins gonna fucking snitch us out." I said breathing more shakily than earlier.
"Who gives a fuck if she dies, if she do die then we will shoot her cousins too hoe ." Aaliyah said .
"That's not how it works, because if they don't die then they can tell at the hospital" I responded.
I knew that if i went to jail that my parents would most likely disown me . They probably wouldn't even let me out of jail. But i wasn't the one behind the gun it was Aaliyah.

August 25th
I'm bored as fuck. I have no shit to do . I think imma go mess wit my nigga Darion . •Hey bae , whatchu trynan do tdy?• I sent to him.
I waited for a good 20min for him to respond he never did so i texted my home girl Aaliyah to see if she was tryna hang over up at the mall or some shit. •Bitch I guess• Aaliyah responded.

I got up into the shower and washed my body . My coochie be burning because Darion used to fuck with Aaliyah and they fucked once and It turns out that Aaliyah had them Stds and That chla Chla Ion fuck with that shit . But i didn't know that . He didn't tell me after me and him fucked so now i'm stuck with this shit. I would go to the doctor office but what if i see a opp there and they announce that i'm there for chlamydia and Stds .

I got out of the shower and put on a fire ass outfit so i could grasp a nigga up . I cheat on my niggas ion give no fuck . If they not giving me my princess attention that i'm supposed to have them maybe another nigga will.

"Ma can you pick up Aaliyah and take us to the mall" I asked my mother . She been through the tracks with me so i give her respect. She the only one I actually give respect to.
"Yeah i guess , She paying me gas money?" She said laughing.
"Be real ma." I said with a straight face .
•Hoe we on the way to come and pick you up•
•Aight lemme grab my purse and put my shoes on•

We got to the mall and we see the opps . Ty'Aizya was getting some nigga snap he was fine . I was finna go grab him up . "Paris aint no fucking way that hoe already up and walking around ." Aaliyah said to me with a really shocked face .
"I'm saying" I said.
If i had just got shot i would be ducking cus Aaliyah did have the clip on her too.
We went up into Rainbow. I thought that them hoes was finna follow us up in there. I was right they did . I said some slick shit to Ty'Aizya and her cousin Jalessa decked me i trued to throw another punch but it wasn't working because then she kicked me and punch me and i grabbed onto the clothes that was hanging up trying not to fall but i fell. i knew my down bitch was finna do something so she decked Jalessa right in the back of her head. That hoe ran forward and started readying up but then the fucking security don came through and banned us for 5 months . That shit was lame so i had no place to buss my ass out for no five months.

I heard the buding sound come from my phone .
"My🌎" Texted •Shorty come over• The message said . "Yoooo girl i gotta go you on ya own to get a ride , i'm boutta go to Darion crib" I said to Aaliyah . I ran out the store door and Aaliyah flipped me off sticking her long ass tounge out .

I went to Darion house and he said he wanted me to ya kno . I told him to fuck off bcs he gave me them STDs. But then he looked in my eyes some typa way so I was then forced to . It wasn't the best I ever gave to somebody but he looked satisfied.

I grabbed my shit and left because after that it felt like he was using me . He chased me out the door and told me to stay and that we could watch a movie or something. Ian want to because i was boutta walk to the doctor so I can fix this shit. I stayed though.