Chapter 19

Aizya

Aizya

& Shy'Keir pov -

& Shy'Keir pov -

My nigga brung me a un welcome visit at around 1:30 am I though it was hella weird . we laid up on the couch r wtv we fell asleep. My big brother poured water un us telling us that my mother had arrived to the crib. I got his shit and told him to go out the back door and to run.
It's not that mother don't let me have boys over or Dontrelle. She actually loves Don. She just don't like when boys in specific are at her house without her being there. Or without her permission. I disobeyed both. It's not as if we don fucked. When I threw Donny out the house she opened the front door. It was real close bcs the doors shut at the same time. She came in and greeted me "Hi mom" I said trying not to act as if I just did something to break her rules. "Hi Shy, you ate breakfast?" She asked . She gave me a look on her face as if she knew I was up to something. " no I haven't ate yet I just woke up." I replies
" Shy what is wrong , why are you acting so weird?" She asked . I couldn't tell her I had Donny up in her house without permission.
"Sorry, I just woke up I heard you pull up so I wanted to say hi." I said. I knew that after saying that she would definitely notice something.
"Shy'Keir why is your shirt wet, go change it !" My mother exclaimed. She hates when our clothes are wet. Well just the girls. She don't care if the boys are dirty. She believes that girls are supposed to be princesses and that we should always have a clean outfit on. I go upstairs and I go change my shirt and lay in my bed. Me and my sister have the master bedroom because there is two of us and we both need our own bed and bed space so we have 2 full sized in a room. I texted Donny that he can come over later or that I will be over later. I went back to sleep hoping that Donny didn't leave nothing in the house.

Aizya pov-

I woke up around 11:00am I went downstairs and made me a bowl of oatmeal. My mom looked at me. I was stuck and confused.
"Why did you bring a boy in my fucking house!?" I was stuck because I never brought a boy into her house. "What do you mean? I never brought no boy in the house." I said breathing heavily. " Why was there a condom on the floor." My mom said. "Ask my sisters. Or ask my brother he be doing them nasty acts." I was real confused because my mom knows I'm not into those kind of acts. "I'm not going to ask them because my fast child, and I know it was you ." She said. "No you can't punish me for something YOU found that I deny is mine." I said as I was starting to get irritated. "Don't get loud with me I will beat you. I know it's not Shy'Keir and I know it's not your older sister either. And your brother don't do these acts so don't." She said while raising her face to make her look scary. "Whatever." I got up and walked away. She grabbed the extension cord and beat me with it. " MOMMY STOP!" I screamed and cried. "DON'T WALK AWAY WHILE IM TALKING TO YOU CHILD." she yelled at me while still hitting me against the back and my ass with the cord. "MOM! I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD THE CONDOM!" my brother shouted while I was getting whooped. My mom stopped for a second and took 5 deep breaths. She turned around and looked at him and said "what are you planning on doing with the condom?" She wrapped up the extension cord and started walking toward my big brother. "Mom before you beat me I wasn't planning on doing anything with the condom." The words struggled to come out of his mouth. I could tell he was scared. I watch my moms hand and the extension cord loosen up. "I'm not going to beat you with this cord because you're my only son." My mom said to him knowing she wanted to beat him.
I took my bowl of oatmeal and walked upstairs. I had tear streaks running down my face. I wanted to beat my mom for doing that foul shit. Cus how I get beat but it wasn't even me with it. It was literally him. I completely shut out my family for the day just because of that incident. My mom offered me to go to the mall with her and go get some food. I declined that food and that mall offer. I don't know what's with black parents and always wanting to take they kids somewhere after doing something wrong to they kids.
I didn't want to talk to NaVaje but I ended up doing it anyways.

Hi NaVaje.

"Hey Aizya"

Can I come over tdy?

"Yeah why what's going on?"

Nothing.

"You sure?"

Yes . I'll be there in about an hour.

"Aight"

Even tho NaVaje did fucked up shit to me he's still my get away from home.
He not my happy place but he my happy place at the same time.

I got to NaVaje place, his brother was outside and he said "you sure u want to go up in there?" I was confused of why I wouldn't want to go up in there. "Yeah why wouldn't I?" I said very concerned. "Nothing" he said. I walked up in the house and it was quiet. "NaVaje?" I said quietly. He got out of the bathroom and came to the front and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. We went to his room and laid on his bed. After a while he got up and walked to the kitchen. He came back with tissues, and lay chips. At first I was like what? Then he said "on some real shit what's going on with you? No games ."
I didn't know how to reply to that. I some how managed to. " My mom just beat me with a extension cord and told me I was her quote on quote her fast child. Then you cheated on me. You beat me all the time . My best friend git shot not too long ago." I said as my eyes started watering. I started eating the lay chips. He was being "100%" real with me and said "I'm sorry for beating you. I've just been going through problems of my own and I have built up anger and I don't know what to do with it so I use it on the people I'm closest with. Your the person I'm most closest with so I use it on you. And I've also been using drugs." When he told me he been using drugs I couldn't do nothing but hug on him. And comfort him, I wanted to know what kind of drugs he meant because if he using Roids that was going to be a problem. When I asked him what kind of drugs he told me he wasn't going to tell me because he didn't want to concern me.