Chapter 5

Shy'Keir

Shy'Keir

& Aizya pov(aka the twins)-August 24th "Good morning Aizya" I said to my twins sister as we just woke up ready for this Saturday

August 24th
"Good morning Aizya" I said to my twins sister as we just woke up ready for this Saturday.
"Good morning S K" she responded back. She always called me S K since we was around 5 . I couldn't tell you why she called me that but she does. *Buding* i heard my phone . I opened my phone and i seen this chimp Imani text my phone . She a rawl ass bitch she used fuck with me and i used to fuck with her but then she started acting weird but she texted me talking bout some •Bitch come outside and bring your fucking twin because we boutta fight •
"Yooooo, Aizya That chimp Imani just texted my phone telling me to come outside and you cus she wanna fight" I told my twin.
" Aight tell that hoe we'll be outside inna sec." she responded .
•Bitch we will be the fuck outside in a sec•
I wore a black outfit with no shoes because we outside the fuckkkk.

I walked outside and decked that hoe she grabbed my hair and I grabbed her neck and slung her to the floor.
I had that bitch fumbled . she was fat asl but i managed.
she brought her friend , her friend got rocked too. My sister did the same thing. That's girl didn't even get a chance with Aizya. Aizya threw her immediately. The hoe kept on pulling Aizya hair.

My sister Aizya wore pink and didn't wear no shoes either . They friend group can't fucking fight to save they life they was all folded the fuck up.
"That Bitch was all talk she ain win she got her shit knocked!" I yelled while walking back to my crib.
"frl bitch had shit to say out her gut but now how fumbled embarrassed as hell too" She said back to me. We had no marks on us but they did we stomped them. It was funny cus then the friend kept yelling for us to stop . Them hoes was embarrassed as fuck.
I went on with my life i decided to go to our friend Belcalis house and tell her all about it .
" So basically the hoe said she was finna beat our asses leaving us on the floor crying but whole time they spoke backwards." I said.
" Yikes that hoe was getting used as a mop she shouldn't be talking all that shit for a bitch who can't fucking fight." she replied . We all hung around twerked did hella shit to pass time until around 4:30 it all went wrong.