Chapter 3

August 23rdAaliyah's pov-

August 23rd
Aaliyah's pov-

I went to school and did my shit i chopped it up with my friend Paris these hoes tried fucking with her but i was there whole time . When i got done wit that business we waited a minute until the bell was done and went to class.

I went to my first period I seen my down bitch Ayana we turned that bitch uppp!!
"HEY HOE!" i said to Ayana. "Heyyy girl" she responded . She kinda on the bigger side of life but i'm not finna say allat. We chop it up and our other friend pop in the class Imani . She ugly but Imani beat ass so I don't be fucking wit her . To be honest no body in the friend group want to be her friend it's just the fact that we don't want our asses beat.

"Hi Imani" Me and Ayana said to her with a straight face . "HEY YALL" she said back really loudly with her squeaky lisp thing . Her voice pissed me off and he hair was not cute for the first day of school either like she didn't eat that hair up at all. The braids was buff and they was multi color. Plus they were straight up box braids. at our big age she shouldn't be getting box braids because it's not fucking cute like niggas be to old to be having box braids .

After first period i seen this long neck ass twin and i shoulder checked her. she looked back at me as if i was a walking roach but i was baddest Bitch up in this school. I seen her say something so i told her "Check up hoe , since your tryna rumble wit me" She looked back and came up to me and said "Bitch you the one who shoulder checked me so bitch if you tryna fight you can swing it's the first day and you already tryna get into all that." I decided to drop my bag and swing on her . I missed. I was so fucking shocked . I never missed a punch. I was embarrassed cus my "sister" Shaniqua seen it . Shaniqua isn't biologically my sister but she my sister.

"Look at you , you stupid bitch you missed the fucking punch but you want to act like you all that ." Shy'Keir said . I just picked up my shit and i walked up out that school . The cop ran up to me when i got to the 6th grade center and grabbed me and took me in his police car. I had to go to the police depo and my mom had to pick me up from there. I cried the whole time because i knew when i got home i would get my ass whooped for three reasons. 1 for leaving school, two for swinging on somebody on the first day AND missing, and for having to pick her 12 yr old wannabe grown daughter up from the police depo.