Part 6

I look at my watch and it’s 12:00 AM! 

Haha we spent hours talking and we didn’t notice we got a little snowed in. She was very sweet and I couldn’t stop looking into her big brown eyes, she looked so cute when she was blushing. I couldn’t help it but smile and bite my lip.

Mrs. Santos didn’t want to let me go out because of the snow. She insisted that I stayed that night. 

Mr. Santos and I went to my car to look for my things. When we were shoveling a bit of snow that was blocking my car door I looked to the window at the house and saw Elizabeth talking to her cousins, she was smiling and they were laughing and it just brought a smile to my face. I felt a pat on my shoulder taking me out of my thoughts.

-“My niece is something special” Mr. Santos or should I say Joe said to me. 

-“Yeah Sir, she is” I said with a blush appearing on my face but only I noticed.

-“She has gone through a lot but she always kept her smile on her face”

-“Oh” I said, not knowing if I should ask what she went through or not.

We got inside and Mrs. Santos asked Elizabeth if she could show me to the room I was going to stay at for tonight. She showed me where everything wad and helped me with my things.

Soon the rest of the family went to the living room and started to play a movie, we both joined them. She had a nice family very sweet and generous all that a person could ask for.  I still don’t get it what she went through. She seemed like she had anything that a girl can need. She had a nice family, from what I heard Michelle is a very good friend, loving parents and maybe a boyfr… Damn it what if she has a boyfriend?  A girl like her will sourly be taken by now!

The movie wasn’t even over when we both fell asleep. She was resting her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her. 

-“aww don’t they look sweet” Mrs. Santos said putting a blanket around us “They were really tuckered out” and left the room.

She looked so sweet and peaceful. I wanted to admire her beauty in the dimmed lighting but my eyes were slowly closing. “Good night Elizabeth” I whispered before I fell asleep.

A few hours later

We woke up a little bit later, lying on the sofa and she had her head in my chest.

-“Hi there sleepy head” I said with a sleepy voice.

-“Hi” she said rubbing her eyes and blushing when she saw how close we were. “We should get to bed!” 

With those words said we got up and headed to bed. She led me to my room and said goodnight. When she was about to do I grabbed her softly by her wrist.

-“Elizabeth…?” 

-“Hmm? And please call me Ella” she said looking at me in a little bit of confusion 

-“umm Ella… you forgot something” with that I pulled her to me and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips; They where sweet and our lips fit perfectly together. When we parted she said goodnight again she smiled, bit her lip and I blushed a little. Man the effect that this girl has on me is incredible. I think she noticed but I don’t care, I did it, I kissed her.