Part 26 (Ending)

Ella’s POV

During the course of my pregnancy Logan and I went public with our relationship. The fans were incredibly supportive. One of them even sent the baby a one-sie that said “BABY RUSHER” on it; it was really cute. After what seemed like ages Logan and I decided to name our baby boy by the names of his two grandpas Jeffrey (Logan’s dad) and Alexander (my dad).

I am now 9 months pregnant. Logan hasn’t been around the house as often. He is always working or sneaking around. I’m getting a bit worried. What if he’s seeing Holly again? I heard Logan coming through the front door.

-“Ella I’m home” I went up to him and he kissed me full on the lips. “I missed you today and I missed you too champ!” he said while rubbing my belly.

-“I missed you too”I gave him another peck on the lips and we sat on the table to have dinner.

………………………………………..

-“Hey baby I’m going to Michelle’s house today” I needed some girl time, being alone in this house is beginning to get to me.

-“OK I had some work to do anyway” 

I was so fed up with him not being home in the past month. Is he getting tired of me? Did he change his idea about the baby? The thought of Holly came back to mind but I shook it off and went to Michelle’s.

-“Hi girl I missed you so much!”I said as she opened the door

-“Oh my God Ella you are getting so big and I missed you too.” She hugged me and we sat in her living room.

I decided to tell her everything that was going on maybe Kendall had told her something. I told her about Logan disappearing at random times through the day in the past month. About him getting home really late from work and leaving really early. As I was talking tears started to go down my face. 

-“I just really miss him , I only get to see him at night, and I don’t want the Holly incident to repeat itself.” 

-“Oh Ella! I’m sure he loves you and misses you too. And the boys are so busy with the new album. Just talk to him I’m sure he’ll understand.” 

I started to feel some cramps in my lower tummy and I was getting a bit uncomfortable. 

-“Thank you Michy you are a doll!” I hugged her and said “I think I’m going to head home I don’t feel very well”

-“Ok take care and call me if you need anything”

When I got home I saw Logan’s car in the driveway. I thought he was going to be at work all day. I slowly opened the door and made my way inside. You could hear some banging on the upper level of the house. It was coming from the guest bedroom.

-“Logan?” I knocked on the door. I could hear him shushing somebody.

-“Ella? Please don’t come in here” he said you could hear his voice coming out in a nervous tone. What the hell was going on in there?

-“LOGAN PHILIP HENDERSON YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!” I started to bang harder on the door “I’ve had it with you this month! You are acting very mysterious and I want to know WHAT THE FUCK is going on here!” the door slowly opened and out came out Logan and he shut the door behind him. “Logan what’s going on?”

-“What do you mean?” 

-“OH DON’T GET DUMB WITH ME! Are you seeing Holly again?” I shot him a death glare and he looked at me with shock in his eyes.

-“Baby NO! I promised that I would stay true to you and I will keep that promise.” He stroked my arms calming me down “Elizabeth I love you and only you, that’s why I asked you to marry me and we are now starting this wonderful family” He put his hand on my tummy. You could see it in his eyes. He was telling the truth.