Part 8

The boys took us to a cute little Italian restaurant. Michy and I decided to go to the bathroom, it’s more like she dragged me to the bathroom.  

-“When were you going to tell me you knew Logan and Kendall?” she said holding my wrist.  

-“ouch can I have my hand back? I’m sorry! it’s a long story, I just met Kendall today just before we came to pick you up and Logan stayed over at my aunts because he kinda got snowed in. But-”  

-“ELLA… when were you planning to tell me this?”   

-“Well… when we got home. I need to tell you something very important. And besides you don’t want to keep Kendall, AKA the love of your life, waiting hahaha! Did you see the way he looked at you?” She started blushing and didn’t answer she just dragged me out of the bathroom and we headed to our table.   

We were all at the table now and the boys ordered for us. Kendall put his chair really close to Michelle’s their and their flirty nature just took over them, they looked so cute. She always liked him and I always said that they could make a good couple so let’s see what happens.   

Our food arrived and we had a lovely dinner, while we were waiting for dessert Logan said to me “I think Kendall really likes your friend” “I think so to just look at them” those words hadn’t left my mouth completely when Kendall grabbed Michelle’s hand and she gave him one of her cute shy smiles. As soon as Logan saw that he got close to me and stared into my eyes.    

When he was about to say something the waiter got to our tables “ahem, your desserts and your bill sir” Damned waiter couldn’t he wait a few minutes.   

When we were heading out I see Kendall put his arm around Michelle. “They really look good together… and… so do we.” said Logan grabbing my hand. I blushed at the thought of me dating Logan, Only in my wildest dreams; I never thought it would be possible. Good thing the others were in lalaland and didn’t notice what was going on that would make me blush even more.   

We got home and Logan took me to the door Michy and Kendall where talking by the car.   

-“I would really like to see you again” He said to me giving me his cute smile with his dimples showing. “Maybe I can come pick you and your friend up tomorrow so both of you can come to our rehearsal”  

-“That be awesome. I’d love to and I’m sure Michy would too” I kissed his cheek and he pulled me in for a sweet hug. He parted a little just so he could look into my eyes and said “good night beautiful” and pecked my lips ever so gently.   

We both look at Michelle and Kendal and they were holding hands looking at each other and then he leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek; she was giggling. Kendall accompanied her to the door.  

Me and her went inside and showed her to my room, which my aunt had put another bed in for Michelle.   

I had to tell her everything if she hadn’t noticed yet but, I doubt it. She was too busy looking at Kendall. And I did promise I would explain.  

We talked for hours and she was with a WTF but excited expression on her face.   

-“Ella you see. Dreams can come true. All that nonsense you said about him not going to like you met him and shit.” She playfully pushed my shoulder.  

-“I know but I’m a little scared. Why don’t you tell me about you and Kendall I saw you both hit it off pretty good tonight?”  

-“Pretty good stands short from what happened. He is everything I imagined; he even gave me his number and said we should go out some day.”  

-“Well guess what, Logan invited us to their rehearsal tomorrow”  

-“are you serious? Let’s go to sleep. I want it to be tomorrow already” I giggled at her excitement and we both went to sleep.      

Back at the boys’ hotel room…  

Stupid waiter interrupted me, I kept mumbling towards the hotel.   

-“Logan, you really like her don’t you? Your face sais it all” Kendall said bringing me back to reality   

-“Well… I guess I do, but you think she likes me to?”  

-“Well you asked me to come with you for my opinion and my opinion is…. yeah she does, her eyes shined every time you looked at her. She looks special man, don’t let her go.”  

Kendall was right I couldn’t let her go; I’m not going to let her go.  

-“So… What about you and Michelle? You were pretty into her”I changed the topic.  

-“Yes she’s a sweet girl; I can see myself with someone like her.”   -“You should go for it; you deserve someone nice for a change. Oh and I invited them both to our rehearsal tomorrow”  

-“Thanks man, think I will” and each headed to our rooms. I couldn’t wait to see her again tomorrow.      

Rehearsal day…  

It was morning and Michelle hadn’t woken up yet, guess she was still a bit jetlagged from yesterday, so I let her sleep in a bit more. A while later I was in the kitchen preparing lunch when I heard her wake up.    

Logan texted me saying he will be there in at 2:00 and it was only 11:00.  

-“Good morning, sleep well?” I said to her  

-“Hey, yeah I did”  

-“Hey Michy Logan is coming for us at 2:00”  

-“OK, that’ll give us enough time to get ready”  

We had our lunch and got ready when we hear a car pull up to the driveway; it was Logan.  He got out and said ‘hi’ and motioned for us to get in his car, with that we were on our way.   

I didn’t want today to end. I knew it was the boys’ last day in NY and I couldn’t handle it. Every special guy in my life just seemed to vanish I just didnt want to deal with another broken heart. So I put on the biggest and fakest smile and hid all of the mixed emotions I had. I was a pro at hiding my true feelings only Michelle could tell when I was hiding something. Luckily Kendall would keep her occupied and she won’t notice.  

We got to the studio and we met James and Carlos they were such sweethearts. Really nice guys I can see why girls like them so much and why all of them get along so well.   

I was about to burst crying and when I turn around to talk to Michelle she had ran off my side and went to go see Kendall. Looking at them made me smile; I always said they would make a good couple. Logan came up to me and asked “Hey beautiful is something wrong?” and hugged me “No I’m fine just a little tired” well that was a big fat lie right there.  

-“hey Logan can you help me make this concert special for Michelle?” I quickly changed the subject.  

-“Sure but I think Kendall has something in mind for her just wait and see. I think you’ll be surprised to”   He kissed my cheek and headed to the rest boys to start rehearsing.  

After the boys did a few songs I went up to Michelle and told her I wasn’t feeling good and that I would head home early. “Say goodbye to the boys for me, tell them Ill see them at the concert tomorrow!”