Fragments of Infinity Pt. 3

As much as he should take Emma's needs into consideration, what it really boiled down to was what Peter wanted out of life. After all, he already knew what the blonde psychic wanted and desired, didn't he? The question thus became… did he want to be a father?

The answer, put bluntly, was yes. Peter had always envisioned himself eventually being a dad. Perhaps not this early, mind, but he definitely wanted to have kids. And… maybe it was the parts of him that were from this universe, Universe-6969, but he didn't necessarily envision himself only having kids with one woman.

Now that he knew what he was dealing with, now that he knew his origins and the nature of the universe around him, Peter could properly recognize that that was the Porn Logic creeping in. But then, was that a bad thing?

In the end, the real question was… was Peter ready to be a father? And after a moment of pondering it, he knew what he wanted.

He doesn't have to say anything, his cock thrusting in and out of Mind's cunt as the beautiful personification groans beneath him. Her eyes glitter knowingly, recognizing his decision for what it is… and respecting it. A moment later, he's cumming inside of her, but he gets the impression that its more than that. That he's doing something else in the real world in that exact moment that will have long-lasting effects on one Professor Emma Frost.

For the time being, however, it's just him, buried in a reflection of Wanda Maximoff's tight cunt, one that he can say from prior experience is actually very true to form. Throwing her head back, Mind moans out in ecstasy, clinging to him for a moment longer before collapsing backwards and letting him go.

As Peter pulls away, he turns… only to find himself face to face with the other three Stones, or more accurately, face to face with the women they're all mimicking. Dropping to her knees, it's Reality who takes his cock in hand and begins stroking it up and down it's mast while smiling up at him eagerly. Peter knows Doctor Jane Foster as a renowned astrophysicist. He's even read her book!

He's also tangentially aware that she was, at one point in time, involved with Thor. He's also-also aware that she had an encounter with the Aether, aka the Reality Stone, which was why it was taking her form now.

In this moment however, Reality has a cute, not quite innocent, very mischievous smile on Jane's lips, even as she leans forward and takes Peter's cock in her mouth, sucking him down right then and there.

As Reality bobs up and down the length of his member, Peter reflects that Mind alone wouldn't have been able to ensure what Emma wanted would come to pass. It might explain why Reality was going first here… to finalize the deal, so to speak. Either that, or the glowing red personification was just the greedy sort.

Time and Soul were right in front of him too, to be fair, but they were both still on their feet. As Reality dutifully blows him, the other two step forward, giving off heavy cougar energy if he's being honest. On one side you had the Ancient One, aka the celt Boudicca. On the other side, you had the Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanoff.

Also known as Time and Soul, they definitely gave off the most mature feel, in comparison to the other four stones. But then, given their 'domains' for lack of a better word, Peter supposed that made sense, didn't it?

"We've been waiting a long time for this, Peter. And yet, also no time at all."

"I knew in my soul that you would eventually arrive at this place. I'm glad to finally have had the chance to explain properly, all the same."