Natasha Romanoff Pt. 3

For a long moment, Natasha Romanoff's beautiful features are unreadable. She stares at him wordlessly, Peter's little bombshell landing in the space between them as he waits to see how she might react to his epiphany. For a beat, he's truly not sure... and then, moving so fast even his enhanced senses can't quite keep up, Natasha lunges at him.

For a half a heartbeat, Peter thinks he's being attacked. But then he registers the lips on his lips, the arms wrapped around his neck not in an armbar but in an embrace, and the very beautiful, positively gorgeous red-haired super spy suddenly grinding down on his lap, specifically on his cock.

Her creampied pussy rubs against his dick as Natasha kisses Peter heatedly, their tongues dueling with one another most aggressively once Peter gets his bearings about him. Even as he swaps spit with the femme fatale, his hands go to her ass, still clad in the black leather of her only partially removed catsuit. His fingers dig into her behind aggressively, and Natasha moans into his mouth in response, her wet, cum-filled quim grinding down onto his shaft all the more eagerly.

Together, they lift her up several inches, until her once-filled pussy is hovering above his throbbing, pulsating dick. Both of them are, it would seem, more than ready for Round Two. With a sense of finality and excitement, Natasha slams herself down upon his cock, with Peter doing his part to help out by thrusting up into her from below at the same time.

Impaling her on his member is just as good as sheathing himself into her was the first time around. It's beyond pleasurable, and Peter just can't get enough of Natasha's sexy, sopping wet, yet incredibly tight cunt.

As he fucks up into her and she bounces herself up and down on his cock hard and fast, their lip lock finally comes to an end. Pulling back and sucking in much needed gasps of breath, Peter and the Black Widow look at one another. After a moment, Natasha smirks slightly.

"Surprised, Peter? Did you think I would be, mm, upset with you?"

Her breasts bounce and jiggle in front of his face as she rides him, distracting Peter somewhat. But he still manages to muster up a response.

"Wasn't... sure. But... needed to tell you all the same..."

Natasha lets out a melodic laugh at that, giving him an approving smile as she holds him tight, holds him close.

"You're a good man, Peter. An honest man."

He feels a flash of guilty at that... and then a spike of panic, because that's totally something someone like Natasha would say solely to gain a reaction from him. After all, wasn't seduction the Black Widow's bread and butter? He couldn't let his guard down, not even for a moment...

... Except when he looks up from Natasha's breasts, she's not even looking at him. She's too busy throwing her head back and moaning up a storm as her pussy clenches itself around his cock, another orgasm rippling through her beautiful, bodacious body. In this moment, Natasha Romanoff is not 'on call', Peter realizes.

That just makes him feel guiltier though. Because she says he's an honest man, but he's still keeping things from her. And he's not second guessing that either, to be clear. He doesn't think telling just anyone about the Infinity Stones and his experiences with them would be a good idea. He's happy to be keeping that card close to his chest.

But... what if his little epiphany isn't even right? It's not like he knows for sure one way or the other if Natasha dying and being brought back to life actually healed her sterility. In fact, it was just as likely that she was brought back exactly the way she was when she died, rather than at peak human health or something.