Spider-Gwen Pt. 2

"Fuck..."

Peter just can't get enough of Gwen's mouth. As the beautiful heroine drives down his cock again and again, he thrusts forward into her convulsing throat, answering every single movement she makes with a movement of her own.

But that doesn't stop her. Even as she gurgles and chokes and gags, drooling and slobbering all over the place in the process, Gwen doesn't let up, not even for a moment.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

And even with the rough oral sex they're engaging in, Gwen isn't idle either. While her lips are sliding up and down his length at breakneck speeds, her hands are... elsewhere. One remains on him, fondling his balls as it were and lifting them up so that her tongue can slip out and lick at them whenever she's far enough down the base of his cock.

But her other... her other is between HER legs. It seems that Gwen's Spider-Woman costume has a seam or zipper or something, because the sounds of fingers sliding in and out of a sopping wet cunt begin to mix with her gurgling choking noises up there on that rooftop. The blonde is currently fingering herself while fellating him.

Peter isn't the kind of ego-centric guy who needs it to be all about him all the time. In fact, the thought of Gwen being so turned on that she just can't help touching herself while she's got him in her mouth and throat... it's an altogether immense turn on for Peter as well. His balls churn under his enthusiastic fondling, and his cock pulsates and throbs between her suctioned down lips.

Looking down into the eyes of her mask through the eyes of his own, Peter lets out a lustful growl and grabs Gwen by the head impulsively.

"I'm going to cum. And you're going to swallow every last drop."

His tone brooks no argument, but he still waits for Gwen to nod her head up and down as best she can with his cock in her mouth. She doesn't offer a single iota of resistance as he takes full control. Instead, her one hand falls away from his balls and joins the other down between her legs, playing with her cunt enthusiastically as Peter begins to skull fuck her.

"GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!"

She can take it. He knows she can, because she's just as tough and strong as he is. She's the one who got bit by a spider in her universe, and in a way they're mirrors of one another... a match made in heaven, one might say.

Her drool and saliva soon coats her chin as his balls slap up against it wetly again and again. But Peter was already close even before that, so in the end... it's no surprise he only lasts a couple minutes more before finally cumming.

To her credit, Gwen doesn't miss a beat. She begins to swallow the moment the sticky liquid he's ejaculating hits the back of her throat, drinking down his seed just as he'd demanded. She gulps and gulps, those wide eyes of her Spider-Woman mask staring up at him all the while. It's incredibly hot and Peter tilts his head back with a groan, even as he empties his balls into Gwen's belly.

Finally though, it's over. He releases Gwen's head and takes a stumbling step back, his cock popping free of her lips. Now, to be fair... he's far from done. He's still got plenty of stamina left to him, plus all that pent-up lust and desire from the fun he'd had with Natasha and the promised fun he had coming up with Kate and Yelena.

That said, he still needs just a moment to recover before he and Gwen start up Round Two. A moment that she apparently doesn't need, because the next thing Peter knows, she's calling out to him.