CHAPTER XXVIII

The news spread like wildfire to the mansion of Dela Fronteras and Monteros. The media were swarming like bees outside of their humble abode as they're waiting for one statement from the family. The whole University gate were full of flowers, letters and prayers for the missing professor. Most of the students came visited at the University's gate where all the flowers and letters were to pay a bit of prayer.

Parang lahat ay nagluluksa at nagagambala sa balitang natanggap.

The older Dela Frontera sent investigators and his men to the place where the crash happened to find the body of Vera Adeline Montero.

Andrienne on the other hand immediately flied a private jet. She didn't want to waste any second of doing nothing. Pakiramdam niya ay mababaliw ito sa bawat minutong lumilipas na wala itong balita sa asawa.

Vera's name wasn't on the list of person who were found dead but that didn't change the fact that Vera is in danger. Hopefully she is alive. Everyone was on their knees, praying for the Miracle to happen. Sana nga ay nakaligtas ang kaibigan nila.

"This is ridiculous! Napakaliit na isla, hindi man lang nila mahanap ang iisang tao?!" Dumagundong ang malalim na boses ng matandang Dela Frontera sa loob ng mansion nito. Bakas ang pag aalala ng ginoo dahil sa pagkawala ng kanyang manugang.

Vera and Andrei's friends, together with their family gathered to pray and to give comfort to each other. Maliit man ang porsyentong pinanghahawakan ng mag anak na buhay si Vera, ay hindi pa din natitinag ang pag asa sa puso nila.

They will never let go until they found her body.

"Anong balita kay Andrienne?" Tanong ng matanda sa isa nitong tauhan.

The man in black step forward.

"The jet has arrived safely, sir. Andrienne landed safe."

Nakahinga ng maluwag ito. At least his daughter is well pero ang inaalala nito ang estado ng emosyon ng kanyang anak. Hindi nito sigurado kung paanong kakayanin ni Andrienne kung sakali mang mawala ng tuloyan ang asawa.

This will be the second time Andrei lost a love one.

God, look after my daughter and Vera.

Taimtim na dasal ng matanda.

Several reporters and TV personnel as well as rescuers and helicopters werr rounding the island where the crash happened. It's devastating to see dead bodies laid down with white blanket over them.

Hindi malaman ni Andrei kung kakalma siya o mas lalo itong mag aalala dahil sa wala pa ang katawan ng kanyang asawa.

Now that she thinks about it, sana ay pumayag na lang ito sa alok sakanya ni Vera. If she did, hindi sana siya nito susundan. She wouldn't be even in this damn plane!

Could it possible that a person can survive the crash? Will there be a miracle for the first time?

I would do anything to bring back time and take you in my arms again, Vera.

She silently prayed as she walked past the long line of bodies. Andrei with her bodyguards stayed high alert as they roamed their eyes around trying to figure out and take in the scene in front of them. Honestly, this is traumatic.

They walked up to the head of police who was busy talking on the phone, his forehead creased at bakas sa mukha nito ang pagod. It's been nearly a day at lahat ng tao sa lugar na iyon ay halatang hindi pa nakakatikim ng pahinga.

"Lady Andrienne," The head chief acknowledged as he put down the phone and face Andrei. "I was informed of your arrival. How are you feeling?" He asked, evidently worried. "Your father has done quiet everything to help us here more than the government and the airlines." He said.