part one

✧ ˚ · . PART ONE . · ˚✧
the piste

 · ˚✧the piste

📍 val d'isere

in the famous french alps lies the renowned Beaumont Ski Resort which Leonor Beaumont has been running since 2003. together with her ex-husband, Gabriel, Leonor built this luxury resort from the ground; from a pipe dream to reality.

now, nearly twenty years later, winter has once again braced the earth and snow has piled high. avid skiers and snowboarders and après-skiers flock to the famous resort, known for its comfort as well as its excellent wintersport instructors.

but with two sick and many important guests to tend to, Leonor has been forced to call in emergency support. among these important guests is the Leclerc family, of which Pascale is Leonor's close friend.

the two families used to spend their summers lounging and drinking Aperols on the Leclerc's yacht sailing from town to town on the French coast and their winters at the Beaumont lodge sipping hot chocolate by the fire and building snowmen until...

the disaster summer of 2014, where the two families were ripped apart like a root from its soil. although they would still keep in touch individually, the families have since not spent another holiday together. 

and now, the Leclercs are back on Beaumont turf, and with it grows a plan to rekindle a romance once lost.

the question remains whether the two whose romance the plan concerns are open to their mothers meddling...