part two

✧ ˚ · . PART TWO . · ˚✧
the café

 · ˚✧the café

📍 paris

in the famous neighbourhood of Montmartre lies La Café Gardenia, also known as the product of Lorelai Katz's blood, sweat and tears. her heart and soul has been sacrificed for the small slice of worldly escape that the café offers. it has become her favourite place.

subsequently, it is the place her friends meet every wednesday afternoon for lunch. now that Charles Leclerc has officially become a part of the family, his first visit to Gardenia is long overdue. he is thrown headfirst into an entirely different life—one that is in no way similar to his own, nor the past that he shares with Arden.

however, as the pair of reconnected lovers navigate their new relationship and the troubles that come along with it, the distance between Paris and Monaco being one of them and their individual ambitions another, there is more happening in the background of their story that Arden herself does not realise. not only is the café in full bloom, something forbidden is blossoming between its owner and the man she had always wanted but never got to have. until now.

follow Arden and Charles as this new chapter of their lives unfolds, in which they are pulled out of the bubbles that, until now, is all they have known. Paris is entirely different from Sicily and Val D'Isère and it reveals a side of Arden that Charles has yet to fully discover. their fairytale romance now has to intertwine with reality, and the question remains whether it will survive, and whether this time around, they possess the abilities to communicate any of the issues they may face.