thirty-five

✧ ˚ ·

✧ ˚ · . CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE. · ˚✧
in such a cruel world, maybe
I found something good

WARNING 🌶️ 18+ content
you all know me by now so beware xx
resume after the 🌧️ if uncomfortable

bahrain, march 2023

"I can't fucking believe you," Charles' words came out in the form of a highly enticing growl, accompanied by the rough slam of his body against mine, trapping me between him and the hard wooden frame of the door behind me. The moment we had stepped into our hotel elevator on our way to our room, his entire demeanour had shifted from cool, calm and collected to fiery, with a raging fire in his eyes.

His hands ran up the sides of my thighs, under my dress, and my breath instantly hitched. His green eyes were so dark you could barely see the sparkles that normally resided in them, and somehow that fact made my stomach twist with desire.

His lips found my collarbone, hands squeezing and fingers digging into my skin to the point it was sure to leave bruises.

"What did I do, Cha?" I asked, knowing it would provoke him only further. It proved difficult to suppress the smirk that was tugging at my lips, my fingers twisting around the material of his linen shirt, barely brushing the golden skin underneath.

"You know what you did," he said as he nipped at my neck, leaving a mark that was sure to be purple by tomorrow. "You thought it was funny, flirting with my teammate to get back at his shitty girlfriend?"

For a brief moment, perhaps mostly so when the force of his impact eclipsed all desire and rationality from my mind and left only anxiety, I had been afraid he was truly angry, until my mind processed his last two words. I couldn't help but laugh, my free hand now running below the hem of his shirt, his skin hot and burning against my cool palm.

"You enjoyed it," I gasped, trembling slightly from the desire coursing through me. "Don't lie."

Charles pulled back to stare into my eyes, all of his anger disappearing in a blink. "Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let it happen again without reminding you exactly who you belong to."

I dug my nails into his back, and the emotion flashed right back into his jade green eyes. "What's stopping you, baby?"

In a whirl of motion, I was picked up by my thighs and turned around. I barely had time to clasp my legs around Charles' hips before my back hit the bed and he was on top of me. From that moment onward, all I could see, hear and feel was Charles—his skin on mine, his voice in my ear, the curve of his body fitting perfectly against mine.

My dress disappeared as it was tugged off my body and thrown across the room, leaving me naked but for my underwear. Charles' eyes darkened at the sight of me, hands running up my thighs and hips and sides until he was kissing me with such fervour that my mind completely shut down—my body was in full control, hips rolling against Charles' in the hope of finding friction to relinquish the burning fire inside of me.