Part 13 - Stubborn

I look at him from the vip area. He is trying his best to perform for his fans. I cant see any sadness in his performance. He is very profesional in his job. I felt so proud of him. I was been here after his daddy call me. He ask me to look for him because his stuborn son was very sad right now. I need to leave all my important and urgent meeting just for his son. He is still the scary old man when it relate to his beautiful son. I can see where this stuborness come from.
If not i will still punish him by ghosting him. That old man threat me to go to his son and make him happy. I really cant win with this two.

I was casually reading my file waiting for my husband. He will be here at any moment. As i absord in my work i heard the door was open and i look up. He is now standing at door with suprise look and tearing eyes. He must cannot believe his eyes that he see me now. I just stay and wait for his reaction. I know he is waiting for me to comfort him which is i desprately want, but i need him to learn his lesson. Both of us look at each other. I did not display any emotion. I just keep looking at him. He look at me and the distance between us. I know he is in dilemma. He finally walk to me push my laptop and sit on my lap. He hug me tight and start crying.
Can you hug me now he plead with sad voice. I can be as strict as i can when he try to leave me. But when he surendering himself to me really make my whole plan to punish him crumble.
I am still the cold whipped man like before. I really cant win againts him. That why i ghosting him. I know i can never punish him if i see his bambi eyes.
I hold him tightly. I pat his back and softly kiss his hair. I let him cry all his heart out. Its really break my heart.
My business partner must be angry if they know the reason i leave milions or even bilions project just to comfort this cry baby. I hate to think how scary my father in law when it relate to his son. So i better lost a few millions than being his target. He is still powerful man even i manage all his business now. I will use this as an excuse when i present our anual income if i cant make enough profit this year. The value to claim my husband back is unimaginable. He can buy 5 company like his son employer now with all the lost we have. But that old man did't blink his eyes and only focus on his stuborn over spoiled son.
When i try to get help form my own dad, he just pretend he dont know and wont involved. That why both of them can be a close friend even the world look at them as rival.

P, he call me after calm down. I still keep silent because i want to know to what extent he will try to comfort me. I look at his teary eyes. I am sorry he said while sobbing. I keep looking at him. P, he call me again. Cant you forgive me he ask. You cant he ask me when i do not response to his question. I understand he said and try to get down from my lap.
He look so sad and i know if i let him go he will run again, so i hold him tighter not allow him to move. When he felt my grasp become tighter he look at me. Can you talk to me now, or i wont talk to you forever he said coldly. I cant help but smile. After fail to persuade me he choose to threat me. Like father like son.
I look at him lovingly now. He look happy when he notice my look. He hug me again and cry. Enough crying, you have been cryin all night i said make him cry harder. I push him a bit and look at his eyes. So you know you are wrong right i ask him. He nod and look down. I am sorry he said. How is your toes i ask him. Its still hurt he whine to me. I pull his back and hug him again. I lift and bring him to our bed. I lift his leg and check on his toes. Its look ok now, but je just want me to spoiled him. Can you shower yourself i ask him. He just silent. Do you need help i ask him. He quickly nod. I smile and bring him to toilet. He can dancing and running on stage before but cant shower alone. What can i said when i married the most spoiled heir of the richest man and i love him to death. I cant blame him because we love to spoil him too much.

I can see my love bite was faded. I touch it slowly when i help him wash and relax in bathtub. I am the most young wanted young billionaire now act as his helper. The whole world will be laughing at me, because i act almighty and mean all the time. I caress his body who now red because of his shyness. I cant stop my eyes from exploring his body. He is so beautiful. He hold my hand when i try to move my hand lower. He look at me with confuse and shy look. I want to go out now he said slowly. I nod and lift him from bathtub. I slowly wipe him and enjoy his red soft body. I help him change to his pyjamas. You should sleep and rest now i said and help him with blanket.