Part 15 - 10 years

I cant stop smiling looking how cute he is. He try hard to make me suffer and leave him alone. I have a very good suprise for him. They way he try to be naughty but still worried about me really make my heart warm. The way he jelous of stranger also make me happy. Anythings he do look so cute and make me enjoy his present. I love to see him being lively and cheerful kid. Now i felt no regret let him go 5 years ago seing him like this.
He is still the nice boy i know before. 

I just checking my email when i heard he screaming call my name. I run to bathroom and open the door. He now looking at me with scare and tearing eyes. What wrong i ask. He run to me and hug me tight. P he said and show a gecko near the lamp. I cant help but laugh. He still afraid of this. He can touch snake event shark but afraid of lizard since he young. I lift him and bring him out of the bath room. Get ready i said try hold my laugh since he look so scare now.  He is wearing his shirt while his eyes looking for gecko in our room. Lets go i said and lead him to the dining area.  We can see the kids already excited and wait for us.  He walk fastly and look so happy, forgeting the gecko he hate so much. P... the kids run and hug us. He look so suprise when the kids also hug and kiss me.  We received the same treatment or maybe i received much better because i always make time to visit them when i visit indonesia for work compare to him. We now helping the helper to distribute food for the kids. We have a fun chat and dinner. I cant believe he can be this happy with kids. After playing for a while, the kids need to sleep because today is their school day. We said our goodbye and hug each other because we cant wait for them tomorrow. P mile, when you come again next time, i will be taller a kid and wont cry like last time he said. Can you promise me i ask with my pinky. Promise the kid said seal our pinky promise. He cant digest what happen and can only look at us. 
The principle come and said. The kids have a present for both of you. You can see it on the way to your room. They love it so much and excited that both of you come together this time she said and make he feel more strange.

Lets go i guide him to our room. We are here as helper so we dont allow the house to treat us like a guest. The principle and team understand this and just act like usual.  We walk to our room and stop at small garden.
" Love P Mile and p bright garden"
The must be thankful thats why they do this i said. It just mini garden but i felt so warm and appreciated. The feeling that i hardly feel before i meet this beautiful man who look so suprise right now.
It not coincident i finally said. There is not a single thing you do that i did not know. You always in my eyes and heart this last 5 years. Actually i become their sponsor earlier than you, thats why i am so greatful when you choose this orphan house i explain again. He look so overwhelmed and teary. Lets go i said and pull him to our room. Except for this orphanage, the other charity house, i just follow your fanclub. This house is special because it  make me felt close to you. I felt the destiny brought us here i said before i open the door. P he hug me from behind. I pull him to the front and hug him tightly. Lets get in i said.

We now laying on our bed, its tiring but wonderful day. I love when i spent my days like this. It make feel like a good human being after strugling and fighting in capitalist world. It make my heart felt full. He was so silent after my declaration. I hope he understand that i never let him go before. I just give him space for him to find his happiness he search before. I close my eyes try to sleep when suddenly i felt someone climb on my body. P i am scare he said slowly. He must be thinking of gecko. I just kiss his lips and bring him to my right side. Dont worry p is here i said.  Thank you he said slowly. Thank you for coming at the right time he said. I cant hold my tears anymore. The feeling that i have for him since last ten years finally reach to his heart.  I am really greatful for his words that i longing for. I am sorry for being brat he said hugging me.
I am sorry too i said while kissing his head. I wont force you to disclose our relation anymore. I only want to be with you , can you forgive me, i said and caress his eyes who look at me. He look at me with inquary look. I wait for you for 10 years, i can wait another 10 years for you to ready yourself, but please dont reject me in your life i plead him. He now look at me with wide eyes. 10 years he ask. The day i leave you is the the i come out my sexuality  to our parent. Since you are so young they try their best to make me forget about you. I cant get angry to them because every parent will do anything to protect their child. I am really thankful  because after years they accept my feeling and i beg them to make you my husband. Our parent never do any wrong to us, its just my failure and inability to be with you during that time. I am sorry i appologized again. He now crying harder. I am sorry p, i hate and angry withyou so much and never know that you are in pain he said while sobbing. Its ok baby, its already end now. All the pain and suffering will make us apprecite our bonding more. I will annouce our relation he firmly said. But i need time he said again. I need to think of win and my other friends. I cant believe it when i heard his promise. Thank you baby i kiss him . Thank you for waiting for me he said and kiss my lips. Thank you for coming back i kiss him back. I love you baby i said and kiss him softly. I love you too p he said and kiss me back again.
Maybe we already love each other 10 years ago he finally said and look at me with teary eyes. I know we are i said and start kising him again and he only can surender himself to me willingly this time.

The end