Part 10- Lonely Loner Two

My eyes fluttered open, my vision welcomed by the moonlight flittering through the curtains, and the soft snores coming from my beloved boyfriend. Kirk seemed to be having the time of his life in la la land.

His lips were curved into the slightest smile and his arms were draped around me, one over my shoulder and the other underneath my waist and slipped under my shirt. I felt like I was a stuffed teddy snuggled with a child, who was sleeping with me close to their heart.

I gave him the slightest whisper of a kiss before I maneuvered my way out of his grip, cautious so to not disturb my sleeping beauty. I opened the bedside drawer and pulled out my trusted joint and shut myself in the bathroom.

Over time, this had become my routine, waking up in the throes of 3am, my mind on the dreams I had and my lips on my joint.

"Love?" I heard the door shut behind my and the air fill with his presence.

I was about to stub my joint our on the counter then I felt his hand stop me, taking the joint and taking a long drag from it.

He pulled me to his chest, my eyes falling on the dim refection of our silhouette in the mirror. It was dark and murky, only the blazing embers of my joint visible as he smoked it.

"Why are you awake so late at night?" He asked, his voice husky.

I shook my head, taking a deep breath and spinning around, pulling him in a tight embrace and resting my head on his shoulder.

I hope you never have to know, I thought. I hope that you never find out about the nightmares I went through. He was the only one who seen me like a human, like I was complete instead of a cracked glass doll, too fragile to be touched.

"Come back to bed, love." He said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me so tight I could feel his heartbeat echo through my body, "We have an early night."

With each word he said, he was pulling the strings that kept me together. I was falling apart in his arms, and I'm trying so hard to find an anchor to keep me drifting into the oblivion.

"Kirk." I said, my voice thinner than a sheet of paper, shakier than a leaf, "I love you."

He stilled, and I desperately waited for some answer. The deafening silence and the constant ringing in my ear spoke louder than the three words I said.

Why didn't he love me back? What on Earth could be keeping him from telling me that.

His hands rested on the back of my neck, pulling me closer as his soft lips met mine. My hands flew to his hair as his tongue slipped past my lips. I felt a warmth spread through my body, like a thousand butterflies dancing through the fibers of my body.

He hoisted me up from my thighs, not daring to break our kiss as he carried me to our bed. I gasped as he dropped me down onto the mattress, climbing back on top of me to recapture my lips.

"Make love to me, Kirk." I whispered into his ear.

With painstaking touches and featherlight kisses, I was left with nothing but my lingerie. He took the ends of the sheets, pulling it over our heads as we lay tangled in each others embrace.

I rolled on top of him, giving him a quick kiss before I traced my tongue down his chest, feeling his heart beat faster as I got closer to what I was desperately aching for.

I found my way to his nipple, gently sucking and nibbling like he would do to me, rolling the other one between my finger.

His muscles tenses, a slow and shaky breath leaving his lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" I teased him, leaving a kiss on his jaw.

He let out a soft moan, taking my hand and guiding it to his dick. I bit back a gasp, my eyes widening in shock.