Part 7- Take It Easy

Eyyy, finally some smut, so proceed with caution. But I jump right into it so yeah.

Savannah's POV

He set me on the bed, his body hovering over mine. I was flushed red, burning for contact. I finally found the courage to look at him, and I was surprised.

There was something else in his eyes- not lust, not passion. His eyes were soft, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand, before tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear. There was the faintest dazzle of a smile on his lips, the slightest shimmer of stars in his eyes.

He cupped my face, his thumbs two parenthesis on my cheeks, and finally, I felt his lips press against mine. I shut my eyes tight, my mind on his lips. I felt him pouring his emotions into the kiss, and I felt myself disconnecting with every fiber of my body as I lost myself in him.

All I could feel was the brush of his hand on my cheek, our lips melded together, and his weight on mine. It was just him, flooding every sense, every emotion, every thought.

But then his attention lowered, leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline before moving on to my neck, his kisses slowly morphing into soft bites and faint hickeys. The softest moans escaped my mouth before I shoved them back inside.

The guys would kill me and Kirk- or well, mostly Kirk- if they ever found out that we were ten minutes away from having sex.

"Sweetheart," He whispered into my ear, "Can I take off your shirt?"

I froze. Blinked twice, trying to digest what he said, "Huh?"

I could a wave of panic wash over him and he quickly pulled away, "Y-you don't have to. I'm sorry." He swallowed hard.

I shook my head, bringing him back down for a kiss to soothe his nerves. I was done trying to shy away because I was scared. Besides, it's dark, he won't be able to see much...Right?

I just hated pity.

He nodded, quickly pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the side. I bit my lip, giggling at his bare chest. I've seen him shirtless before but this- this was different.

And he noticed it too, giggling as I ran my hand over the planes of his chest. He didn't have chiseled abs and wasn't the world's fittest person- but fuck that, he was cute. I felt like I hit the lottery, discovering the one angel amongst all the devils out here.

"You sure, sweetheart?" Kirk asked, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

I nodded as he slowly pulled it over my head, and I instinctively crossed my hands over my chest.

These were one of the days when I wish I wore a bra.

He threw my shirt to the side before finally laying his eyes on me. Kirk let out a deep breath, smiling at me, not daring to ask me to drop my hands.

His hand rested on my shoulder, running it down my arm, his touch sending a pleasurable shudder through my body. He captured my lips once more, providing an escape route for me to focus on as his hands roamed my body.

My waist, my belly, my chest. My body tensed when I felt his touch on my back, and I'm praying he doesn't notice, praying he doesn't ask-

"You're beautiful," He mumbled into my mouth, "So fucking breathtaking."

I took every ounce of strength not to squeal right there. 

"You don't look too shabby yourself Mr. Hammett." I chuckled.

My inhibitions had finally eroded as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, my breasts pressed against his chest. He broke away with a gasp, making my cheeks even redder.