Part 20- Rock Rabbitt

No way 1k?? Damn, this is going better than I thought.

Guys: https://za.pinterest.com/pin/906419862481208027/
on my knees

Mkay mkay anyways.

Savannah's POV

We all were sitting in the circle of our living room. As usual, Metallica on one side, and Rabbitt on the other, our joints- or should I say my joints- in their hands, staring at the ceiling with a cassette of Bob Marley playing, specially put together by me.

Metallica weren't big reggae fans- an American thing I assumed. But me? I breathed it.

And plus, what better genre to play when getting stoned? It just made sense.

"Savannah, dude." Lars spoke up.

My head darts around the room, making sure it was Lars who spoke to me. It was truly a rare occurrence.

"I don't know about you right now, but I'm starving." He continues.

I suck my lips into a thin line before saying, "Uh, I think you mean you're hungry, Lars."

"What?"

"It doesn't matter, doesn't matter," I brush it off. When you come from Africa, you don't usually throw the word 'starving' around so easily.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"You know what I'm craving right now, man? I'm craving Tacos."

I shot up, my hunger and eagerness to leave the house catching up to me. For once, Lars was on the right track. Besides, I hadn't left the house in a week.

"Yeah, man." Kirk seconded, "I'm hungry as fuck."

"Alright." I said, excitedly, "That sounds like fun. Let's go to Tacos."

They both look at me, their eyes squinted and bloodshot, "What?"

There was a moment of silence before I replied, "Isn't that the restaurant you're craving....Tacos?"

"Are you being serious right now?" Lars said, judgement dripping off his voice, "You never had tacos?"

The thin line on my lips were drawn again, "No, I-I don't know what tacos is."

He raised his voice in that annoying fucking accent again, "You've never had tacos?"

"My answer hasn't changed from now, Lars. No." I reiterated, "I've never had tacos-"

He raised his voice higher, "You've never had tacos?"

I hated when people done that, asking the same question over and over because you haven't had the same life experience. You know what thing people do.

Like when people ask, 'Oh my god, did you hear the new Madonna?'

'No, no I haven't-'

'Oh my god, you've never heard the new Madonna.'

'Oh yeah, now I have. Now I have.'

But fucking hell, that's besides the point.

No, I've never had tacos before, right. I've never had tacos, because in South Africa, we don't really have Mexican food. We don't have Mexican food, because we don't really have Mexicans. They never came over, it's not my fault.

Lars was personally offended.

He jumped up and said, "Dude, I can't believe you were living in America all this time and you've never had tacos."