+ BONUS

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"If you want to try babe, then we could do it." Joshua shrugged as he handed me a pair of boxing gloves so that I could put them on. "But I'm only willing to do it if your extremely sure about it? I don't want to do something that you'd be uncomfortable with."

I shook my head before smiling at him softly, "I'll be fine Josh. I wanted to do this remember? Don't worry about it." I reached over to rub his arm before placing a kiss on his cheek in hopes of it working as a sense of reassurance for him.

Lina brought the Malibu half of the Dream Team to practice at East L.A. again because she realized that bringing the East L.A. half of the team wasn't a bright idea seeing as they were all ready to fight the Jaguars last time she brought them to Malibu. Seriously, Lucila had threw a few rocks towards Kayla when she heard Kayla talking about the Dream Team with Avery. Gloria had to get her to stop before the security guard tried to get a hold of her almost kicking her out of the gymnasium that we were in.

So far, at the moment it was only Joshua and I in the building since the team was currently outside goofing off and doing as they pleased. Lina allowed for us to have a break since Evan came to visit. Everyone loved whenever Evan tended to tag along because Lina would let us have more breaks when he was around compared to how hard we'd have to train whenever he wasn't here.

The tension between Joshua and I was kind of through the roof right now, but thankfully he spoke before anything could happen because i probably would've made a move if he hadn't.

"Okay, okay. So, are you ready then hermosa? I'll teach you a few moves to do first so you could remember them and then I'll let you practice them on me if you would like to do so." He offered as I gave him a reassuring nod as I bounced on my feet. I was excited for this because I've never had anyone else offer to teach me so taking this opportunity was a blessing.

Joshua would do a few moves before pausing to make sure that I comprehended what he demonstrated. Whenever he noticed that I was stuck on something that I didn't understand, he'd pause his movements and come to assist me so I could understand it better.

Slowly and extremely carefully, I had began to copy everything he showed me without any sense of assistance needed at this point anymore. It didn't take long for me to officially comprehend it all. "Ready to get started?" Joshua asked after a few minutes of practicing.

"Obviously," I said in an obvious tone as I stared at him confused for even asking.

Joshua let out a breath as I smiled. "Doubt it." He answered laughing as he threw a punch in my direction causing me to quickly dodge it. He moved to do the same but all of a sudden he flipped me over causing me to groan in annoyance as I stood up to prepare myself for the next upcoming hit.

It went like this for a short amount of time before he eventually sweeped my leg and flipped us over to the point where I had now been lying underneath as he laid over me. "Well, well, well... like the view? Cause I
sure as hell am enjoying it right now."

Nodding slowly, I didn't trust my voice to actually speak right now. He stared at me letting a small smirk to start to show over his features almost about to talk before I rapidly placed my lips on his cutting him off the chance from doing so.

The kiss started off slow before it began to become heated quickly. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck as if to pull him closer to my body while one of his hands placed themself on the lower part of my back. He started to trail a few kisses across my neck before he found a spot that he didn't let go, beginning to leave dark marks. I let out a noise of surprise before letting myself enjoy the moment that I obviously was into before moving his chin so I could kiss him again bringing him much closer if it was even possible.

"Aye Vanessa! Just wanted to let you know that Lina told me to call you- What the hell?!" Victor shouted as he eyed us with Gloria trailing behind him wearing a large smile. She squealed as she shook Victor's arm before pointing at us with a nod, "Oh! I see y'all!"

"Seriously... You two are everywhere." Joshua groaned in irritation at the two as I laughed before pushing him off of me so I could walk towards Gloria. "Look at what you did Glo." He pointed at me walking away from him and it caused Gloria to laugh as I nudged her shoulder to stop the action that only caused her laugh louder in amusement at what the two walked into.

"Well, would you look at that..." Gloria smirked bringing her hand up to point at the small mark that now adorned on the side of my neck. I pushed her hand back as she continued to poke it in amusement before she gasped as she caught sight of three other marks in different spots that adorned on my neck. "Damn Vane... Y'all are freaky!"

"Let's go before Lina murders us both." I answered with a grin before pulling her along while Victor went back to train with Joshua. You could hear Victor teasing Joshua as we walked back outside just from the noise of laughter that only emitted from him while Joshua was seen to be blankly staring at him continuously.