EIGHT

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"And then he kissed me Glo!" I rambled with an excited expression as Gloria smiled at me softly. Trey squealed and pulled me into a celebratory hug just as Lina gave me a grin in response as well.

"I'm so happy for you! I knew you two would be incredibly cute together, are you two like together together now?" Trey asked with a teasing smile.

I shook my head and furrowed my brows as I started to think, "No, well I mean I don't think so. He hasn't really asked me anything?"

"I'm sure he'll bring it up. Girl! Let me tell you, when Victor asked me I was so caught off guard but he did this romantic gesture -- "

"Guys!" Lina spoke cutting us off as she pointed towards where Sky stood timidly in front of Avery who seemed to be taunting her for some reason, "Come on."

Walking towards Avery and her goons, I decided to stand beside Lina while Gloria went to comfort Sky. "Mess with my squad and you mess with me, Avery. Leave Sky alone." Lina threatened towards Avery who smirked.

"Gladly, if you'll leave my brother alone."

This caused Lina to scoff. "Your brother and I like each other. Sky wants nothing to do with you so let her be."

"This feeling is mutual." Avery admitted with a laugh as she smirked.

"Must not be since your always up our ass." I shrugged stopping Avery from her amusement towards her own statement earlier.

"Avery," Kayla started as she placed a hand in the air, "The United Nations is boring me."

Flipping her off in response, Gloria grabbed me by the elbow to pull me towards her as Avery rolled her eyes. "Anyway," She smirked, "We have All Star practice. Unlike you, so bye."

"Kick rocks." Lina scoffed as we watched the Jaguars walk away with smug grins fallen over their features.

Trey glared before turning towards Lina as she pointed at the Jaguars, "You know, they're not gonna stop until somebody puts a foot up their spanks."

"Oh!" Gloria celebrated excitedly as she clapped, "Bump it. I'll do the time!" She started to move forward in the direction where Avery had gone before Lina gave me a look resulting in me having to grab her by her shoulders and turn her back to our group.

"Wait, wait, wait. I got an idea." Lina said stopping Gloria who seemed about ready to turn back around and leave again.

"Put cream depilatories in their hair conditioner?" Christina suggested.

"No, let's take them on for real. At the All Star Championship." Lina reminded causing Trey and Gloria to squeal and voice out their agreements.

"I like that!" Trey smiled as she pointed towards Lina, "That works! Come on, girl, smile. Don't be nervous." She pat Sky on the shoulder when she saw her with a confused expression before pulling Lina forward to give out some suggestions of what we should do. Gloria grabbed onto my arm making me make a gesture with my head for Sky to follow as she tried to stop Trey and Lina.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Look, the only way we're going to shut Avery up is if we beat her on her own turf. And the only way to do that is to become All Stars." Lina announced as we all sat on the bleachers for Sea Lions practice.

Sky glanced at her confused, "You mean, we won't be Sea Lions anymore?"

"No, we'll still cheer for the school, but we're gonna have to double up on our practices to be ready for the Spirit Championship."

Groans of disagreement varied from around the team causing Lina's two closest friends to look around in offence. Sky and I glanced at each other in worry, knowing that this was something the team wouldn't want, and we wouldn't be that surprised if some people eventually left due to that.

"Hey! Hey! Wouldn't it be worth it if it'll crush the Jags?" Gloria reminded as some people started to admit it would while others continued to complain. I felt George beside muttering complaints as he laid his head on my shoulder make me stifle my laughter at his obvious dramatics.

"She's right. I mean, I secretly plot their demise like a comic book villain, and that's not healthy. Lina's way is better." Christina confessed with a shrug as she played with Fred's hand who seemed to be drowning out the entire conversation.

Sky still seemed a bit unconvinced by the entire ordeal and it was written all over her face as she furrowed her brows, "But don't we need a gym to sponsor us?"

"Let me worry about that. All I want to know is if you guys are down, because we need to take this to the next level." Lina admitted as everyone looked at each other to see if we all were on the same page.

"Yeah!" Gloria exclaimed causing me to snort at her over-enthusiasm, "And then cut the breaks on those Jags, and watch them crash and burn!"

Clapping, I put a hand up excited, "Totally! We could slash their tires too or even throw them a few water balloons filled with saltwater if we see them out in the street. Hit them right in the eye!"

"That's what I'm talking about!" Gloria squealed excited as she raised her hand and gestured for us to do a fist bump.

Lina laughed putting her hand up in attempt to stop Gloria from rambling too much. "Okay! Minus the crazy part, that's exactly the spirit we need. So... do you guys feel it? Who wants to win?"

Everyone cheered besides Sky and as Lina smiled, she turned her attention towards Sky. "What about it, Sky? What do you think?"

"I think... it's time to bring it."

As soon as the words left her mouth the entire team let out another round of applause in excitement before Lina put us to practice.