Chapter 11 🔞 Lewd #1

They entered Madara's bedroom, and the view from the windows was one of winter. The sun was beaming through the windows, giving the room a cheerful and vibrant radiance. 

The snow was falling gently outside, the trees were covered in a thin layer of frost, and the sky was a clear, deep blue, a beautiful scene that made his bedroom the perfect setting

The snow was falling gently outside, the trees were covered in a thin layer of frost, and the sky was a clear, deep blue, a beautiful scene that made his bedroom the perfect setting. It was a modern room with a large bed and plenty of space.

He lowered her from his arms to the bed in a tender voice, smiling at her

"Just relax; I'll take care of everything." He sat beside her on the bed without getting undressed and stroked her thigh with the tips of his fingers, making Haruko tremble with excitement. Her heart began to race as a strange sensation welled up within her.

Madara grabbed my shoulders and put me down on the bed. I lay there panting for a second, and then he crawled on me. He didn't pile on me when he laid down on top of me but lightly pressed his body against my breasts.

Her body trembled underneath mine as if she were cold. But I knew that wasn't true because her skin was warm and smooth. My lips moved up her neck, stopping at her ear.
"Let me make you feel good," I whispered as my tongue ran across her lobe, tasting it.
"Please," she begged me. "Don't stop, Madara."

As he continued to kiss her neck, Haruko shivered again.

I felt his warm breath on my neck.
"I cannot get enough of your soft skin and delicious smell; it drives me crazy." He murmured and ran his fingers through my hair.
"I look forward to exploring every inch of your body with my tongue and fingers. But first, let's have some fun. Let us enjoy each other until we reach our peak." He declared.
I writhed under his touch. He ran his tongue along my neck and bit my earlobe, making me whimper.

"A-ah," I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You are beyond gorgeous," he said, kissing my neck and whispering.
"So fucking sexy."

I breathed. "Yeah! You can say that again, Madara."
He smirked at my answer.
I pressed my thighs together tightly and arched my back to meet his mouth. He kissed me hard, letting his teeth graze my flesh.

I muse. Oh...It's the feeling and pleasure he gives me when he kisses me repeatedly and passionately with his wet tongue that I enjoy most about Madara.