Chapter 12 🔞 Lewd #2

Madara's expression was pleased. "You have no idea how long I waited for those words to come out of your mouth." He commented.

"Mm-hmm." I gave him a warm grin.

Haruko thinks. Ohh, I still felt my bottom muscles shrink for a few seconds after I cum. I've never been satisfied like that before. The orgasm was like nothing I had ever experienced, so much different from anything I could have done with myself or the vibrator. It was the best moment of coming off ever. The sweat dripped between my legs, my face and body burned, and I felt so hot.
I can't believe my first time will be with such a handsome male. I noticed his hardness through his pants as I shifted my gaze downward. The prolonged erection might be uncomfortable for him, but from what I've read, it shouldn't be much of a problem for men; in 99 percent of cases, they don't feel pain. For a man to restrain himself for so long is tricky, but it depends on the situation and the individual. Madara wouldn't keep teasing me and just fuck me already if he couldn't stand it. Aside from that, I don't want him to wait any longer.

"As much as you make me feel incredible, I should help you do that as well. Just fuck me and satisfy your desires. Not only from your fingers or tongue but from you inside me; I would like to cum as well." I declared.

"Huh, I'm impressed when I hear words like that from you, shy little darling," Madara smirked, leaning forward, touching my burning face, and kissing me forcefully. His tongue tangles with mine while his hands tug on my hair and pull me closer to him.

Once our lips parted, I muttered. "After everything you have made me feel, I cannot be shy around you. More than that is what I crave. My thirst for more is unquenchable."

I felt Madara gently grab my face in his hand and lift it straight up.

"You're gonna love it when I corrupt you, pure girl." He chuckled with delight.

Haruko cheered and narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, Madara, my perverted hunk, I trust you implicitly. Be aware that you might get me so depraved that I'll drive you to exhaustion from my sexual hunger." I moved to him on the bed and bent closer.

"The more you try to wear me out, the harder I will become. I'm passionate about seeing what you're made of, Haruko." He stated seductively.

I bit my lower lip, looking at him wantingly.
"Madara," I whisper in his ear and lean closer to his ear, letting my hot breath dance along his lobe. "Well, I'll show you now just to tease you a little, baby."
I feel a spark of excitement run through my veins. I slowly trace my tongue across the shell of his ear before biting down, making him sigh heavily from pleasure.

His eyes darken with desire as I kiss along his neck, trailing down to his collarbone before biting at his nipple and grinding against him. I bite gently on his breast, hearing him moan underneath my lips.
"Ah, the low groans and heavy breathing you give are so sexy; I'll make you do them more," I smirked.

"Nh..." He grunts. "That feels nice." His hands wander down my hips before sliding around behind me, grabbing the small of my back.
His kisses grow hungrier and hungrier each time they touch my neck. 

My hands roam over his body. He groans when my hands move further up his chest to rub his neck softly before trailing down his back, feeling him shudder as he looks at me with lustful eyes. I know exactly how much power my touch holds on him, and I enjoy it.
"Don't you feel like you're having too much fun, Madara?" I smiled.

He grinned playfully at me. "You'd be a naughty girl if you kept going like that; I'd repeatedly return your teasers to you."

I cackled. "I have no objections to it. Darling, I'll let you punish me." I lightly bite his neck, making him wince with delight.