Chapter 17 🔞 Lewd #7

🕙 22:11 | Night

The moonlight dances across her curves as she waits on the bed. With each breath she takes, her chest rises and falls, her pink nipples firm and erects in the cool air. She is so soft and smooth. I slid my hand and cupped one of her breasts, which were so warm and tender. I dropped my gaze on her, lightly caressed her boobs, and bent over to kiss her. Haruko moaned quietly as my tongue flicked across hers. Her teats are tough little pebbles poking through my fingers. They're so sensitive, and when I bite them, she screams out loud. 

I couldn't resist anymore, and I pulled her close until she slipped from the pillow so I could bury my face between her legs. She howled as I trailed kisses along her innermost thighs until I reached her warm pussy lips.

"Baby," she yelped. "I need you so bad."
💭 She reflected. The air was thick with his scent; it was musky with the smell of sex, and it would cling to me all day. I feel a mixture of his cologne and my perfume. It has a refreshing odor.

I knelt over her legs and faced her green eyes. "I love your pussy. It's so hot and gooey." I leaned in and licked it from top to bottom.

"Ahh..." Haruko screamed since she was so sensitive after she had just cum. I sneered at her and lowered my mouth to her dripping slit, and began licking her clit with my tongue. She squirmed as I teased her with my tongue and sucked on her swollen nub. Her body jerked underneath my lips.

💭 She muses. He hides his visage into my folds, wiping and sucking on me. Madara pushes his face into me, feeling me with each swishing or stroke of his tongue. His mouth suddenly, sweetly savage. I can feel the heat coming off his breath and my juices as they pour out among my thighs. The skill he has when it comes to oral sex is unmatched. He tastes my cunt, licking and nipping on me like my vag is the most delicious thing he's ever had. The slurping sounds of his mouth, the slurping sounds of my opening, sopping wet with his saliva. His edges smack on my lips as he eats me. The wetness in my pussy and on his lips as he stretches his way wider. The sound of my snatch being devoured is like a miniature orgasm. 

"Oh god," Haruko rejoiced, tossing her head back and keening loudly. "I've never been this humid before."

"You're so amazing," I said, running my tongue along her splashy, pink folds.
"I love how hot and juicy you taste." My dick was rock hard as I grazed and sucked on her sweet muff. She grabbed the sheets and held them tight, squirming and shaking with savor.

"Mmmhmmm," She cried out, liking the sensation. 

My tongue darted inside her dripping gash, and she started to snivel thunderous.
"Ah yes, right there." She purred. I ate her out as she bucked and humped upon my face. She arched her hips toward my mouth for greater pleasure, and I enjoyed how desperately she was craving it. I could feel her moisture on my face as I massaged her twat, tasting her sweet skeet. She grabbed my hair and nudged my countenance further into her cunt.

💭 Haruko muses. I hugged him tightly with my shins, needing more. I shouted out in thrills as he sucked on it and teased it with his tongue. He alternated between sucking on it and smacking it. I tried grabbing him, but he kept moving, so I couldn't reach him. Another orgasm was drawing near. He continued teasing me until I was trembling with desire. I began begging for release. He ravenously attacked my flesh, his tongue exploring and devouring me. Every hit of his mouth sent shockwaves of fulfillment through me until I was trembling and crying out in blissful agony. His touch was like an electric current, consuming every inch of my skin with raw, unrestrained passion.

💭 Madara reasoning. She tastes like a forbidden fruit, so good I can't stop savoring her. Her burring was sharp and shrill and low, becoming louder and louder. I can feel her skin becoming warm and sweaty. She is so flawless and fragile. Each heartbeat is a bellow of her breath. The pupil dilates, her throat is dry, and her back is arched. Exertion forms on her endearing lip, and her hair is drenched. Her skin is damp with moist, and her pussy goo. I  feel it between my thumbs. I run my fingers over every inch of her being, every bosom that I cherish to feel.