Chapter 22 🔞 Confession Voiceover🎵

Author here. The voiceover never leaves me, and now Chapter 22 is voiced entirely again. It's 29 minutes long. 4939 words. I made it long ago in Nov.

⭐↓↓↓ 🎵 Voiceover teaser video ↓↓↓⭐

***

🗓️ 1 day after | Wednesday | February 22, 200X

The streets glittered with lights that spilled through the darkness of night, lighting the city like rows of stars falling out of the sky. Madara briefly noticed the glowing signs above the bookstores, coffee shops, and restaurants, but his complete focus was on the road.

Madara swiftly pulled into the parking lot. He had rushed to Haruko's workplace in response to a call from her concerned coworkers. They had used Haruko's phone to contact him, fearing that it might be risky for her to take a taxi in her stage of intoxication. One of her compeers was celebrating her 21st birthday, and the three of them had only wanted to enjoy some quality trice together after completing their workday.

 One of her compeers was celebrating her 21st birthday, and the three of them had only wanted to enjoy some quality trice together after completing their workday

22:30 | Haruko's enterprise

"It's for you, Haruko. Someone's here to see you," a colleague informed her at the birthday party.

Haruko was dressed in a red shirt, a snug black pencil skirt, and flesh-colored stockings. It was a similar outfit she had worn at Madara's division previously. Completing her look was a pair of Louboutin shoes on her feet.

Madara wore his hair in a ponytail, a black open-collar shirt, and black jeans.

"Oh, Madara. Hi, baby, I missed you!" Haruko cheered, attempting to stand but ending up back on the sofa.

"God, you can barely stand on your feet," Madara remarked, his expression puzzled.

"Who's the handsome man?" a workmate inquired, leaning closer to Haruko's face.

"Hmm? It's, uh... is my, uh... Oh! Never mind. I'm not thinking straight," Haruko chirped.

An office mate chimed in, "You have a fervid boyfriend. What a catch you have."

"Don't be jealous, chick," Haruko replied, waving her finger around her face. She tried to rise again, and Madara was close enough to catch her as she stumbled. Madara scanned her with an icy gawp as she swayed, slurring her words.

"Ow! Fuck these heels! Beauty is pain, as they say." Haruko cursed, eying at Uchiha. "Hey, Madara, are you my fella or my lover?" She dared to ask it and let out a high-pitched giggle, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Hahaha..." *hiccup* "I have no measure of alcohol," she giggled, her lips curved in a sly smirk, revealing her tipsyness. 

"I can see that. In that boozing degree, you're extremely vulnerable. How much did you drink?" Madara inquired, glancing at the table littered with empty whisky and wine bottles.