Chapter 21 🔞 Lewd #11 Partial Voiceover 🎵

Author here. So, chapter 21 is partially voiced again; a little beginning and Lewd flashbacks are skipped and available in the text. 
I'm so obsessed with this voiceover stuff. Sometimes, I get an excellent voice or emotion out of here. OMG! I'm in awe of modern technology. Eleven Labs is simply amazing. I fucking love it. It keeps my mind busy, and I rest while doing all this stuff, looking for how to edit these voices, etc. I've been trying to clone their voices more cleanly and experimenting extensively. I was racking my brain for ways to make the speech accurately. And I finally made decent cloned sounds. You can listen to the audio or video on my Patreon. The speaking time is 20 min. 

🎉🎈🍾 November 7 marks one year since I started writing fanfiction, and I'm still passionate about it. So there's a lot of artwork: 20 pages of comics, video voiceover, mp3 audio, cut scenes, and more in this chapter.

PDF format of the entire 20 pages of the comic can be downloaded on Patreon, where there is a voiceover. But they are small resolution and watermarked.
High-res HD art 2000 px and separated pictures on the Patreon tier only.
⚠️P. S. Obscene and explicit material.
 Thanks to all who are reading, listening, and voting. 💘

 ⭐↓↓↓ 🎵 Voiceover teaser video ↓↓↓⭐ (Uncensored teaser without censor beep on Twitter.)

***

❌🎵❌
🕚 22:50 | Bedroom 🛏️

My hands were cuffed to the bed above me, and I could not touch his full length as he nuzzled my skin with his digits. Madara had chained me to the bunk, and I relished it. His schlong contacted my legs and thighs, and my fanny dripped from the entire act. My stomach clenched when his fingertips grazed my bits. My brain could not focus on anything but the sparks in my yoni and how fast he could get them to fly.

"Keep your eyes open, okay?" His voice, a low rumble, tickled my ear and shot an electric tremor through my anatomy. He gentled his thumbs along the sides of my labia and watched me as he impelled two phalanges inside me. I tilted my head back, lips parted, as he fucked me with his hand.
"Oh god," I panted.
"That's it." He smiled at me and bit his lip. His tone was hungry, and he drank my nipples with the same force.
"Your lip-biting is very attractive to me, Madara." I breathed.
He barged into me thoroughly, holding still before sliding out again.

I squeezed my eyes shut and pressed my feet contrary to his rumps, whimpering gradually.
"Oh Jesus, this is amazing...Don't stop!" I looked up at him pleadingly, more than a little panicked. He started to push in and out slowly.

"Dear lord, Madara!" He bit my neck, holding me tight.
"So fucking good, watching your face contort like that... I can't help myself," he growled into my ear.

"Ahh, yes!" My snatch clenched around his thumbs, and I panted again. I ignored the cuffs digging unbending into my wrists. I clung my legs tightly alongside him as sharp little squeezes contracted through the center of them.

"Oh." My build bowed and thrust itself toward his digits, trying to get closer to them despite the shackles holding it back. "Madara."

He pumped faster and rammed firmly against me.

"Good girl." He thrust his thumbs agile and exerted into me harder." I gasped for air. Whenever he flung pointers into me with such force that my clamped hands shook next to the cot with each jolt, tingles spread through me with an extensive lament. My build jerked under the furor, squeezing out another fluid wave as heat flushed all through me again. My face contorted as tendrils of delectation radiated from among my legs, making me shake and sweat dripping down my brows with each passing second.