Chapter 27 🔞 Lechery Voiceover 🎵

The duration of the entire voiceover is 22 minutes. 3594 words. I recommend listening with headphones as they have sound effects like a clock ticking, engine noise, and walking sounds, as well as other suggestive lewd noises: thrusting, male-heavy breathing, sighing, screaming, moaning, etc. You may not hear it on PC, but only with headphones. I made it a low sound in the background during dialogue, maybe you'll not hear anything. xD Be warned.

⭐↓↓↓ 🎵 Voiceover teaser video ↓↓↓⭐

✦🔗Lіnks tо📖:🎵CH 27 Patreon ➡️ https://www.patreon.com/posts/106222258

🗓️ Tuesday | March 2, 200XA week has passed since the incident

A week has passed since the incident.

Madara, a headstrong officer, had acted impulsively and almost killed a rapist. This was a serious breach of law enforcement protocol and could potentially result in criminal charges. The Osaka police department launched an internal investigation into the incident, seeking to determine the truth of what happened and whether or not Madara's actions were justified or constituted misconduct. They would report their findings to the higher authorities in Tokyo.

In light of the situation, Madara was removed from the case and replaced by his brother Izuna. Haruko, the victim who Madara's actions had saved, testified about the events that unfolded.

Thankfully, the rapist survived, and while he faced a long road to rehabilitation, it was a small price to pay compared to what could have happened if he had died. If that were the case, Madara could have ended up in prison with criminal charges pressed against him. These could range from assault and excessive use of force, to even attempted murder.

Haruko couldn't shake off the guilt she felt for causing Madara's work problems, but he assured her that everything was okay and he would handle it. With his deft handling, the Uchiha managed to diffuse the tense situation and Haruko's racing thoughts slowed to a steady pace. 

Despite all this turmoil, Madara remained on duty as a police officer, but today was his scheduled day off. Was he worried about the outcome? It didn't seem like it fazed him at all. He was a man who did things his way and followed his moral code, regardless of potential consequences. 

Their departure for Tokyo was approaching, so they made plans to enjoy their time together before leaving Osaka.