The Movie - Part One

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

~~~~~~

Jess was at home, watching Derek cook dinner for the family as she drank a glass of wine. "I feel very grown up doing this, you know?" She laughed.

"You mean the two teenagers didn't?" He questioned, smirking at her.

"Oh they definitely did too but no I was just thinking like... you cooking dinner, me here watching you with a glass of wine that needs topping up."

He teasingly sighed and rolled his eyes, picking up the bottle and pouring more into her glass. "You're lucky I love you."

Jess just laughed as she lifted her glass to her mouth when there was a knock at the back door. "Who'd be knocking at that door?" She jumped off of the counter she was sat on and walked to the door.

When she opened it, the rain was pouring so much she could barely see out until a familiar face ran towards her. "Jess! We have to go now, Derek and Scott are in trouble!" Allison called out, holding her bow.

"What?" She questioned, looking at the girl and realising she looked how she did the night of the fight with the alpha pack when they all thought Derek had died. 

"Mom!" Addison called out. The witch spun round to see her daughter sticking her head through the doorway. "Dad says dinner's ready, didn't you hear us?" 

"Uh..." Jess stammered, turning back only to find that Allison was no longer there. "Sorry, no I didn't. Coming. You did call Eli, didn't you?"

"Ugh." She groaned. "ELI! DINNER!" 

Jess sighed once more, sticking her head out of the door to look once more before coming back inside. "Are you okay, Beautiful?" Derek asked. "Who was at the door?"

"Um... I don't actually know but I think I need to call Scott..." She whispered.

"You do remember that I can hear you, right?" Addison queried. 

~~~~~~

Later on, Derek was sat on their bed and Jess was at her dressing table, removing her makeup. 

"What happened earlier, Jess? When you heard someone knock at the door?"

Jess turned round to face her husband. "You didn't hear the knock?" 

"No." He answered. "I just figured you wanted out of the conversation." 

She sighed. "I thought I saw Allison... I know it's impossible before you say anything, she's been dead for 15 years. I remember. It's just.... She felt so real. It was that night when you were all fighting the alphas and she turned up outside, telling me to get in the car because you and Scott were in danger." 

"The night you all thought I'd died?" She nodded in response, staring down at her hands. "Why do you think you're seeing her?"

"I don't know. I've had visions of her, yeah, but none that ever felt this real. I could've sworn she was right there... I'm gonna call Lydia tomorrow." 

Derek took a deep breath and walked over to his wife, crouching down next to her. "You need to be careful. It's really unlikely that it was her... I remember how hard it was for you to move on after her death." 

She nodded and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you, Hale."

~~~~~~

"Lyds, hey!" She greeted when the banshee picked up the phone.

"Hey, Jessie. I didn't think we were gonna be able to speak this week." The redhead responded.

" I needed to talk to you about something... I saw Allison last night. Well Derek doesn't think I did and I'm not definite but it felt so real..."