Human Quaritch x Scientist Reader Part 2

When we made it back to base, I felt sick to my stomach. Quaritch still hadn't woke up, and it had been three hours now.

The doctors said it could be awhile, but I had hoped it would have been a couple minutes.

"Come on, you can't help him when you are hurt yourself." (Best friend) said with a groan.

"I'll get checked out when he wakes up." I mumbled as I pulled my knees to my chest.

"You are a stubborn asshole."

"I know, that's why you love me." I said as they walked out of the room.

"When he wakes up, he is going to be pissed." They said as the door slid behind them.

"I know." I thought as I felt my eyes shut and sleep over take me.

When I finally woke up, I saw a pair of familiar blue eyes staring back at me.

"You're awake!" I exclaimed as I set up.

"That can not be comfortable." He said as he shot me a look.

"Oh um it's not to bad. I haven't been here that-"

"Don't lie to me, darlin. The doctor was already in here. Told me you have been here since I arrived." He said angrily.

"Sorry, I can leave if you wan-"

He scooted over and held up the blanket. He made a motion with his head and I felt my eyes go wide.

"I won't ask again, get in the damn bed." He ordered.

"You didn't really ask." I mumbled as I stood up and walked over to him.

He pulled me towards him and wrapped an arm around my waist, forcing me to lay on his chest.

"You ever pull something like that again, and I'll kill you myself." He mumbled as he let out a sigh.

"I'm not the one who pushed someone out of the way of a Hammerhead Titanothere." I said angrily.

"No but you are the idiot to almost get stomped by one."

"I'm sorry."

He let out a sigh and shook his head.

"I should be sorry. If I hadn't have been so much of an asshole, maybe you wouldn't have been put into that position."

I looked up at him and he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You were just doing your job." I said as I looked away from him.

"You foolish girl, I was trying to push you away." He said as he forced me to look at him.

I looked at him shocked as he kept a tight grip on my chin.

"I was trying to get you to see that I'm no good for you. Don't you see that I'll just hurt you?"

"Maybe I'm okay with being hurt?" I whispered.

He quickly leaned down and captured my lips with his. I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Well damn, this is not what I thought I'd walk in on." A voice said breaking us apart.

"God damn it! Get out of here!" I yelled as I saw my best friend watching us.

"But I was enjoying the-"

Quaritch cut them off by grabbing a notepad and throwing at them, causing them to run out of the room.

"One of these days, I'm going to shoot them in the-"

I cut him off by pulling him into another kiss, one he quickly reciprocated.