Human Norm x Human Reader

I let out a growl as I saw Trudy talking to Norm. I couldn't help but to feel an urge to snap her wrist when she placed her hand on his back.

"You alright there?" Jake asked with a smirk.

I growled at him and he let out a laugh.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" He asked with a frown.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said as I let out a huff.

"Yes because you are not glaring at Trudy." He said raising an eyebrow.

"He's a grown man, he can do whatever he wants to." I mumbled under my breath.

"Wow I can't believe he kissed her."

My head snapped towards them and I let out a groan as I saw that Jake was screwing with me.

"You're an asshole." I snapped as I stood up.

I grabbed my tray and left the cafeteria, no longer feeling hungry after seeing Norm and Trudy flirt with each other.

I made it to the lab and plopped down at my desk.

"You should be at lunch." A voice said from behind me.

"I'd rather get stomped on by a Hammerhead." I growled as I turned to see Max behind me.

"What happen?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"Norm was flirting with Trudy.... Again." I said as I bite my bottom lip.

"You know, at some point you have to admit you're feelings for him."

"Oh yea let me just walk up to him and be like, hey Norm, I'm so I'm madly in love with you, want to go on a date?" I asked throwing my hands up in the air.

"I feel like I wasn't suppose to hear that."

I quickly turned around and saw Norm holding a drink in his hand.

"Look at the time, I have to go. Have fun." Max said as he ran out of the room.

My cheeks instantly turned red and I cleared my throat.

"Um... can you pretend you didn't hear that?" I asked as I turned back to look at my computer.

"I can if that's what you want." He said as he walked up to me and set the drink down.

He cleared his throat and slid the drink towards me. I looked down and saw that it was my favorite.

"But if I wasn't pretending to hear it... I'd tell you that I feel the same, and I'd really, really like to go out with you." He said as he leaned against my desk.

My head shot up and I stared up at him in shock. He had a goofy smile on his face as he stared down at me.

"What about Trudy? I mean you and her have been flirting with each other for weeks now."

He let out a laugh and shook his head.

"I was flirting with her to make you jealous. I was... trying to make you notice me." He explained as he slid his hand towards mine.

"Norm... I've always noticed you." I said as I smiled up at him.

"So.... Lunch date?" He asked hopefully.

"I'd like that." I said as he looked down at me.

"Great! Um tomorrow?"

I nodded my head and he pushed himself off my desk. He clapped his hands together and sent me a thumbs up, before turning to leave.

"Norm, wait." I said grabbing his arm.

He turned around and I quickly pulled him down for a gentle kiss. He froze in place as I kissed him for a couple seconds and then pulled away from him, leaving a goofy grin on his face.