Tsu'tey x Avatar Reader Part 2

When I woke up I found that I was on a bed, with a blanket draped a cross me. I set up and moved my hands up to see that they were blue.

"You are awake." A deep voice said making me jump.

My ears dropped and I turned my head and saw Tsu'tey staring at me from the doorway, his knife in his hand.

"Where am I?" I asked as I cleared my throat.

"Hometree." He said as he pushed off the doorway.

"Why did you save me?" I asked as I watched his every move.

He said nothing and I let out a huff.

"Let me guess, you wanted to kill me yourself? Didn't want to give Sky people the satisfaction?" I asked angrily.

He turned to look at me and stabbed the knife into one of the walls. I jumped a little and he started towards me.

I quickly tried to scramble away from him, but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back. I let out a hiss, which he returned.

"You know nothing!" He growled as he kept me in place.

I tried to pull away from him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I let out a whine as I tried to fight against him. He took my hand and forced it against his chest.

Instantly I stopped struggling as soon as I felt his heartbeat, it was racing. It was almost as fast as mine was.

Tsu'tey interlaced our fingers and I looked up into his eyes.

"I couldn't let you die! I wanted to! Eywa knows I wanted to hurt you!" He hissed out.

Tears streamed down my face and I looked away from him.

"Then why save me?" I whispered as I closed my eyes.

He quickly grabbed a hold of my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Because I love you." He said as he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.