Human Quaritch x Human

Smut

I was pacing back and forth as Z-Dog made her way into our shared room.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" She asked as I smacked the top of my head over and over again.

"I messed up.... I messed up really badly." I mumbled as I continued to pace.

"Calm down, tell me what happen." She said as she plopped down on her bed.

"I was talking to the Colonel about our newest mission.... And.... I... I kissed Quaritch." I said as I turned to look at her.

She looked at me shocked as I plopped down on my bed, hands in my lap.

"I'll be damned..... Oh damn it! I now owe Lyle money!" She yelled as she threw herself back onto her bed.

"Damn it! You're not help! He's going to kill me." I snapped as I laid back on my bed.

"I'm sure he won't-"

"(L/n)! Get the hell in my office now!" Quaritch's angry voice yelled over the speaker.

I shot up along with Z-Dog whose eyes were wide with fear.

"I'm going to die."

"I'll miss you." She said as I slowly stood to my feet.

"Tell Lyle.... I hope he burns in hell." I said saluting her.

"I'll make sure I do." She said as she stood up and saluted me back.

"You're a good soldier." I said as I turned and left the room.

When I arrived at his office, I saw that he was sitting in his chair and leaning back. He had a frown on his face and looked extremely pissed off.

"Colonel, you wanted to see me?" I asked as I placed my hands behind my back.

He said nothing as he stood up from his chair and started to walk up to me. I felt fear course through me as as I took a couple steps back. I continued to walk backwards until I hit the door, which automatically locked when I walked into the room.

Quaritch made it to me and slammed his hand beside my face. Trapping me in between him and the wall.

"I am... really sorry sir. I swear it won't happen again. I wasn't thinki-"

"You're sorry? For what?" He asked finally speaking.

"For.... Kissing you."

"You sure you're not sorry for teasing me? For taunting me with that pretty little face of yours?" He asked as he glared down at me.

"Quaritch-"

"You will address me as sir! You will do what I tell you when I tell you. Do you understand?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, sir." I whispered as I felt my mouth go dry.

"I'm going to give you an out. You can tell me to stop and I'll unlock the door and allow you to leave, no repercussion."

"Or?" I asked licking my lips.

He moved his mouth to my ear and turned his head a little so he could whisper.

"Or you can stay and I fuck the living shit out of you." He whispered as a shiver run down my spine.

"Please." I whined as I closed my eyes and leaned back against the door.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." I moaned out.

Instantly his hands were on me as he picked me up and forced me to wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips connected as he carried me to his bed, which I was surprised to learn was in the small room next to his office.

He threw me down onto his bed and then reached down and pulled his tank top over his head, revealing a well toned body full of scars.

"Oh god.... I'm not going to walk for a week." I moaned as he climbed onto the bed. 

"More like a month." He said sending me a sly smile.

He quickly got to work on tearing my shirt off of me and then he pulled out a knife.

"Trust me?"

I nodded my head and he quickly cut my bra off.

"Quaritch! That was my favorite bra!"

"I'll make sure to buy you another one." He said as he grabbed a hold of my breasts.

I let out a moan as he kissed up and down my stomach, leaving little love bites here and there.

"Please... please sir, I've been a good girl." I moaned out.

"Have you?" He asked playfully.

I nodded my head and he let out a chuckle. He tore my pants off of me, my underwear sliding off with them. He threw them to the side and then got to work on removing his own belt.

"I'm going to ruin you. No man will ever make you feel as good as I do." He growled out as he threw his belt across the room.

When he finally got his pants off, I was able to see what had been hiding. And needless to say I felt my mouth water at the sight. I should let have been surprised, but I hadn't expected him to be so big.

"You sure about this? Still can turn back." Quaritch said as he lined himself up.

"You stop and I'll kill you with my bare hands." I growled out.

A smirk spread across his face and he trusted into me. I let out a moan as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was relentless in his thrusts, never giving me time to catch a breath as he slammed into me over and over again.

"Don't stop! God don't fucking stop!" I moaned as I pulled him closer.

Before I knew it I could feel my stomach start to tighten.

"Where do you want it?" Quaritch asked as he bit into my neck.

"Inside... god cum inside of me." I moaned out.

He quickly captured my lips as we both came. I gasped for air as he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"You're mine."

I nodded my head and he pulled me into another kiss.