Recom Z-dog x Human Reader

I was angry and I didn't want Z-dog to be around me. I heard her follow me to our shared room but I simply ignored her.

I threw myself onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

"Baby, talk to me." She said from behind me.

"Get out of my room." I grumbled out.

She let out a chuckle and I turned around to see her outside my room, leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm not in your room."

"I could hit you."

"Ah baby. You couldn't reach me." She said as she walked into our room.

"Stupid tall son of a bitch." I mumbled as she plopped down beside me, causing me to fly into the air a little.

She nuzzled her nose into my stomach and I tried to push her away.

"No I'm mad at you."

"Baby!"

"Don't baby me. You back stabbing traitor."

"I love you."

I turned my head away from her and she placed kisses on my shoulders.

"I won't-"

"Baby, I promise I'll make it up to you." She whispered in my ear.

"You are my ice cream! There is no making it up!" I snapped as I rolled onto my side.

She let out a laugh and covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry. I swear I'll make it up to you, now come over here and cuddle me." She said as she held her arms open to me.

"I'd rather kiss a skunk." I growled out.

She rolled over onto me and pinned me down onto the bed, a shit face grin on her face.

"Z!" I whined as I tried to push her away.

She peppered my face with kisses as I burst out laughing.

"I hate you!"

"I love you." She said as she leaned down and captured her lips with mine.