Ronal x Tonwari x Reader

I woke up to the feeling of a pair of arms around me. I let out a sigh and snuggled deeper into them. I felt someone behind me and I smiled as I pulled their arm over me and pulled them closer to me.

"Morning." Ronal whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I mumbled as I let out a sigh.

"Did you sleep well?" Tonowari's deep voice asked playfully.

"For the amount of sleep I got, yes." I said with a light laugh.

I felt Ronal nip at my ear and I let out a whine. Tonowari let out a chuckle and rolled over onto me. I let out a laugh as he started to press kisses all over my face.

"I can't breath!" I exclaimed.

"Good luck, he won't stop until he has you in a fit of laughter." Ronal said with a smirk.

"You're no help!" I whined as I glared at her.

"Better you then me."

Tonowari pulled away from me and shot her a look.

"Don't you dar-"

He pulled her towards us and then started to pepper both of our faces with kisses.

"My beautiful mates." He growled playfully.

I squirmed in his grasp as tears streamed down my face. He finally stopped his assault on us and pulled back, smiling down at us. He leaned down and kissed away my tears.

"No tears should ever fall from your eyes, my love." He whispered as he smiled down at me.

Ronal nodded her head and wrapped her arms around me. I let out a sigh of content as I closed my eyes and snuggled into them, feeling loved and accepted.