Na'vi Reader x Recom Z-Dog

Angst

I had betrayed my people and it had all been for one person, my mate, my Zdinarsk.

I felt her arms wrap around me as I snuggled into her chest, a grin on my face.

"We leave in five." A voice said over the com.

I let out a groan as she pulled away from me.

"Do we have to go?"

"Sorry, baby. But we have a mission to do." She said as she grabbed her tank top off the ground.

"Stupid missions." I whined as I stood up.

She rolled her eyes and threw my shirt to me, which I begrudgingly put on.

The mission was simple, we were to find the village and get all the information we could on it. Well at least I thought it was simple, until we actually made it there.

"Zdinarsk why do you keep them around?" Lyle asked from behind me.

My ears perked up and I turned my head a little to get a better idea of what they where talking about.

"Hey, last I checked (Y/n) has saved your ass. So don't be questioning my relationship with them." She growled out.

"Sorry." He said as a grin spread across my face.

I perked up and climbed up a tree, deciding to get a better look of my surroundings. Everyone followed me until we made it to the top.

"The village is just up there!" I yelled out to Quaritch.

"Nice work!" He yelled back to me.

I nodded my head and started to climb back down, when I felt my foot slip. Next thing I knew I was falling.

"(Y/n)!" Z-dog yelled as I tumbled backwards.

I felt my back hit the branch as I tumbled to the ground, hitting every single trunk and leaf.

When I finally stopped falling I felt my head hit the ground hard. I let out a groan as I saw the team climb down towards me.

Z-Dog was the first one at my side, she cradled the back of my head and forced me to lay on her lap.

"I gotcha, babe." She whispered as she looked me over.

I let out a groan and tried to speak, but I couldn't say anything because everything hurt. Before I knew it everything went dark.

When I woke up I found that I was back at base and Z-dog was sitting in a chair beside me. I turned my head and smiled as I saw that she was holding my hand in hers.

"Z?"

Her head shot up and I saw tears well up in her eyes.

"You're okay!" She exclaimed as she climbed onto the bed.

I let out a groan as I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"I thought I lost you." She whispered as I kissed the top of her head.

"You could never lose me." I whispered as I let out a small sigh.