Human Quaritchx Human Reader

Anger boiled up inside of me as I made my way to the command station, where Quaritch was waiting for me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

"What? No good morning?" Quaritch asked with a smirk.

I shot him another glare and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Good morning, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked again.

"You will have to be more specific."

"You know damn well what you did."

"Now Darlin, I've done a lot of things today." He said as he walked up to me.

"Lyle, do you know what today is?" I asked turning to look at my best friend.

"Your anniversary!" Lyle yelled from across the room.

Quaritch's eyes went wide and I shot him a smirk.

"Have fun making this one up, Darlin." I said as I turned and left the room, a smile spread across my face.

For the remainder of the day I ignored Quaritch, even going as far as to sit next to Grace during lunch.

"Why aren't you sitting with ranger rick?"

"He forgot our anniversary." I growled out.

"Again?" She asked with a laugh.

"Again."

Lunch ended and finally it was time for me to go on break. I decided that what I wanted most was a long shower and then a long nap.

I went to unlock the door to my room but found that the code had been changed and there was a note on the door.

Sorry, Darlin but if you want a nap and a hot shower you will just have to come to my room- Q

I tore the note to shreds and quickly turned around, anger coursing thru me.

When I made it to his room I put the code in and made my way inside, where I found him waiting for me on the bed, a smug look on his face.

"Darlin, what took you so long?" He asked as he leaned forward.

"What is the code to my room?" I asked angrily.

"I'll give it to you.... But only after you give me a chance to make things right."

"And how are you going to do that, Quaritch?" I hissed out.

"How bout you go and take a quick shower, while I get everything ready for you?" He asked with a smirk.

"Fine."

I didn't care what he had planned, all I wanted to do was get this over with. This was the third anniversary he had forgotten, and we had been dating for over five years now.

I had thought this anniversary would be special and that he would finally pop the question, but I was wrong.

I washed my hair and then walked out of the bathroom, with nothing but a towel on, seeing as I didn't have a change of clothes.

"Don't you look beautiful."

"I'm naked."

"I know." He said as he placed a hand on my waist.

He pulled me closer and smiled down at me.

"So, how are you going to make this up to me?"

"I can think of a few ways." He said as a smirk spread across his lips.

"Really? There is only one way you can possibly make this up to me, and it doesn't involve sex." I said as I pulled away from him.

"Oh? And what is that?"

"You tell me."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head. He walked over to his bed and plopped down on it.

"I'm leaving." I said as I turned to go.

"Hold your horses! I'm grabbing the damn thing!" He yelled stopping me in my tracks.

"Grabbing what?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

I saw that he was rummaging thru his bedside table, a look of determination on his face. When he finally found what it was he was looking for a smile spread across his face.

"Okay, close your eyes." He ordered.

I shook my head and did what he asked, wanting to get this over with. It probably was a bracelet or another watch.

"Open them."

My eyes fluttered open and I looked down to see him on one knee, a ring in his hand and a giant grin on his face.

"Is that-"

"What do you say? Will you marry me?" He asked softly.

I couldn't find the words, so I simply threw myself into his arms and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.