Tonowari x Na'vi Reader

Choking, blood

I could practically see his veins as Tonowari glared down at me. I had once again disobeyed him and this time he was not having it.

"Sit down!" He yelled pointing to the floor.

I let out a huff and plopped down on the ground, crossing my legs. I looked away from him and he let out a growl.

"Look at me when I speak to you!" He yelled.

Anger took over me and I let out a scuff.

"Make me." I hissed out.

Next thing I knew I felt his hand around my throat. He instantly slammed me into the ground as he glared down at me.

"You dare talk back to me!" He yelled in anger.

I took in a deep breath of air and stared up at him, fear coursing thru me as I let out a whine.

"Perhaps it is time to remind you who is, Olo'eyktan." He growled out.

"Tonowari... I'm sorry." I whined as I grabbed onto his hand.

"Sorry? It is to late to be sorry, my little mate."

I took in a shaky breath and kept my eyes on him.

"Who am I?" He growled out.

"Olo'eyktan!" I whined as I dug my nails into his wrists.

He gently squeezed down on my neck and I gasped for air.

"And what does that mean?" He asked as he tightened his grip.

I whined as I clawed at his hand.

"What does it mean!" He yelled again.

"You are in charge."

"And you will do well to remember that!" He hissed as he glared down at me.

I nodded my head and he let go of my neck. He stood up and ordered me out of the hut. Instantly I scrambled to my feet and rushed out, leaving him behind.

I made it home and curled up into a ball as tears streamed down my face.

I let out a whine as I felt my neck start to burn, there would be a bruise there in the morning. Tonowari hadn't came home, probably to upset to face me after my disrespect.

Sure enough morning came and my neck was bright purple. I let out a whine as I gently touched it, it stung horribly. After finding a scarf of sorts, I wrapped it around my neck, not wanting people to ask questions.

I made it to the water and saw a healer and Tonowari talking. I quickly climbed onto my Ilu, not wanting to drawl attention to me I took off underwater.

I let out a sigh as I came up for air and rubbed my neck. It was still sore from yesterday and seemed to get worse with each passing second.

"Mother! Going to the reef!" A voice yelled.

I turned around and smiled softly as Ao'nung swam up to me.

"Yes, would you like to join?" I asked with a gentle smile.

He nodded his head and then motioned for me to lead the way.

I didn't know it but we would end up running into an Akula.

As I swam under water I caught a few fish. I grabbed them and placed them in my basket. Ao'nung was talking but I could hardly comprehend what he was saying, as I continued to fish.

I dove under again but this time I saw that my Ilu had taken off. I swam back up and frowned as I looked for it.

"Ao'nung, where did my Ilu go?"

"I don't know, it just took off." He said with a frown.

I looked around and then froze in place as I saw a shadow under Ao'nung.

"Ao'nung move!" I yelled as it dove up.

I watched as he jumped off his Ilu. His eyes went wide and he turned to look at me. I quickly went under and grabbed my spear, prepared to attack it. I looked around, but saw that it was gone.

I swam back up but as I reached the top something grabbed my leg and pulled me under. I let out a scream as pain coursed thru me.

I looked down and saw that the Akula had grabbed a hold of my leg and pulled me under. I stabbed at it until it let me go and I was able to swim to a rock.

"Get help!" I yelled as Ao'nung nodded his head.

He swam away, leaving me alone and bleeding on the rock. I let out a groan as I laid back and closed my eyes. I could feel myself start to go in and out of consciousness as I felt the pain in my leg.

It wasn't until nightfall that I heard someone yell my name. I rolled to my side and saw Tonowari swimming towards me. He jumped off his Skimwing and made his way to my side.

"Olo'eyktan." I whined as he made it onto the rock.

He cradled my head in his lap and looked down at my leg.

"Let us go home." He whispered as he pulled me to him.

Next thing I knew I was waking up with a quilt over me. I let out a groan and set up, feeling a sharp pain in my leg.

"Easy." A deep voice said calmly.

I turned my head and saw Tonowari staring down at me.

"Olo'eyktan-"

"No you need not call me that." He said as he gently cuffed my cheek.

I stared up at him and he let out a sigh. His eyes landed on my neck and he looked away, a look of disgust in his face.

I knew he regretted it, Tonowari had never hurt me before and I knew I had overstepped the other day. I also knew that he had overstepped too.

"I am sorry... for how I reacted. I should not have harmed you as I did. I was simply worried about you and... when you took it as a joke-"

I cut him off by dragging him down and gently kissing him.

"It is alright, we both made mistakes. What is important is that we learn from them." I whispered as I smiled up at him.

He let out a sigh and leaned his forehead against mine, a small smile on his face. He kissed my forehead and then pecked my lips.