Tonowari x Na'vi Reader x Ronal Part 2

Night soon arrived and I was freezing as I laid on the ground alone. Tonowari was in his own corner, a pout on his face.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Ao'nung asked as he walked into the hut.

"Your mother hates us, that's why." I whined as my ears fell back.

"Did you two stay out late?" He asked with a smirk.

"Go to your room." I hissed out.

He let out a laugh and quickly scurried away. I let out a huff and pulled my knees to my chest, wanting nothing more then to be in my bed.

I heard footsteps and my ears perked up, instantly. I turned and saw Ronal with a frown on her face.

"Come, you two are pitiful." She said angrily.

A smile spread across our faces as we jumped up and ran after her. My tail swung back and forth as I crawled into bed beside her.

"Admit it, you couldn't sleep." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Do you want to sleep with the fish?" She growled out.

"No." I said as I cuddled into her side.

Tonowari laid beside me and put his arm around me, a smile on his face as he cuddled into me. Ronal let out a sigh and laid her head in my shoulder.

"I did miss you both." She mumbled as she kissed my shoulder.

"Knew it."

She raised her head up and shot me a look. I sent her a gentle smile and she leaned down and pecked my lips before crawling over me and gently kissing Tonowari. When she pulled away, Tonowari turned my face to his and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away from him.

"You don't deserve to be kissed." I mumbled as I looked away from him, a hint of a smile on my face.

Tonowari quickly climbed onto me and pinned my hands above me.

"What was that?" He asked playfully.

Ronal let out a sigh and tugged his ear.

"I am tired, no games." She said sternly.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I leaned up and pecked Tonowari's lips.

He quickly rolled off of me, a smile on his face as he pulled us closer to him.