The house of Wilsith

I remembered that Mom told me that I should not wander off when we go to another attraction. I was grounded for the rest of the trip. I hoped it would be the last time that we had to face something scary during our trip. I learned more about what happened yesterday from a conversation that Abigail had with Mom. It turns out that the monster was not created at the orchard itself. The monster was created by a seed. This seed is illegal to be made. I turns the cherriple plants into parts of a giant monster. "Did you see the guy who had that seed smuggled into the orchard? He seems to have a problem with the cherriple orchard." Abigail mentioned while driving. I remembered hearing the words of the news anchor on the TV screen. The man who was arrested by the police at the cherriple orchard was the person who created the cherriple monster yesterday. The man said that the reason why he did was because he hated the people growing the fruits. "It seems that a few people from the east and the west of the United States hate the plants that have been growing out on both western and eastern sides of the country." Carol observed. "Not really. A few easterners and westerners don't like each other because they blame each other for starting the Agricultural Civil War. It's a controversial topic in this country." Mom explained. "Why is that?" Carol asked. "Unlike some of the wars this country has known. Nobody knows who has started the war that took place." Abigail answered.

"The war started over bans to grow wheatrain over some rumors in the east. The cherriple was banned in the west because of more rumors. I think that the person who started the war made these rumors." The voice from my iPad spoke for me. "I would disagree with you on that one. I think the side that caused the first battle caused the Agricultural Civil War to start." Carol stated. "I don't know what to think. If you really want to know about a controversy. You have to keep in mind that not everything is so simple. It could be the person who started the rumors, or it could be the country who caused the first battle to start. We don't really know which side caused the war to start." Mom said as Abigail continued driving. "Where are we going?" The voice from my iPad asked for me. "We are going to a house. We've told that to you yesterday." Mom replied. "Is it an old house?" Carol grilled. "Yes. This house is very old. Not only is it a tourist attraction, but it's also protected by the USNHSC. United States National Historical Society Council for short." Mom responded. "You should see the place that's protecting the house. It's something." Abigail conveyed while driving. During the long trip, we've seen trucks and cars pass us on the highway. We were nearly at the town of Roanoke. Abigail mentioned that the house is located on the outskirts of this town. "Why did the man arrested by the police at the orchard got that monster to attack the people?" The voice from my iPad asked. "The man was angry at the people at the cherriple orchard because he thought that the people from the eastern part of the United States had caused the Agricultural Civil War to start." Mom responded.

"That's not right!" Carol exclaimed. "What is?" Abigail pumped. "Wrecking the orchard by planting a cherriple monster in the soil. Why can't this controversy not exist?" My friend answered and complained. "I don't know. Though I wish I did. The reason why the war started is because of some rumors. That's all we know so far." Mom reasoned. "Well, can't we learn about who started those rumors?" I asked through the help of my iPad. "No. Maybe we could learn more about the battles because we get to see four civil war battle sites. The areas around the country that get a lot of tourists are the areas protected by the United States National Historical Society Council. They are pretty well preserved." Mom explained. "I think that the city of Nashville is going to be the best place were going to see on this trip." Abigail said. "What's so special about this city?" Carol questioned. "It is protected by the USNHSC. It's actually a Victorian era city. Nobody is allowed to live in it. It's also protected from getting damaged." Abigail elucidated. "Isn't a city a place that a lot of people are supposed to be living in?" The voice from my iPad queried for me. "Yes, but this is no ordinary city. It is the only capital city in the country that doesn't have people living in it. The city itself has a decent history. Anybody could pay for a tour of any part of the city. We are all going to be on a tour that takes us all over the city." Mom said as the car rolled down the highway. We arrived in Roanoke at lunch time. We had lunch at a McDonald's. As we turned onto a road I could see a dome on the left side of the road. It was made out of glass. The sun shined off of the surface. I stared at the dome as the car turned left on the road towards the dome. A minute later and we arrived at the house. There was a sign on the roadside that says "The Wilsith house". The car turned into a small driveway. The parking lot was a short distance away from the road. "Here we are." Abigail said as she parked the car. Carol and I got out of the car after Abigail and Mom got out.