chapter twelve

Villi watched Aria sneak across to the room that man was lying in. He couldn't believe that after all this time, he just happened to stumble across her. When he found out she didn't have any knowledge of being Asgardian, he knew he could use that to his advantage. After all, he was on Midgard, looking for Amora. To find a way back up to Asgard.

As he watched Aria with this mortal, he instantly could feel her magic, feel her rage. But he also knew she could sense his too.

Aria quickly looked behind herself, sensing him approaching. She looked straight into his face. Showing now fear, but she could sense his.

He was scared of her.

Of her power.

"You did this" She accused.

"Yes"

"Why?"

"trespassing. Like yourself and your friend"

Aria quickly wondered if Steve was okay. When she looked back at Villi, she still showed no fear.

"Tell me Aria. How come everyone you get close to, ends up dead? "

She didnt react.

But he knew her.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"I'm sure you will" He stepped a little closer. "We are both people, who were wronged by the same person. That same person who thinks he is above everything. He believes he is a God, when we both know, he is not"

Aria was confused.

"I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know what you are talking about mate. But its okay, you can tell me more when you're in the cells. At headquarters" She said, about to raise her hand.

"I knew you mother, and your sister"

She froze.

"I also know your father, and how you came to be here"

"You know nothing" She fired back.

"But I do. And you know its the truth, you have powerful magic Aria. You know when people are lying"

They both heard movement.

"You know where to find me" He smiled. "When you are ready to talk"

He quickly raised his hand, and sent a wave of magic towards her.

Aria found she couldnt move as it surrounded her, like a mist, finding she was breathing it in. She looked back at him, panicked, wondering what he had done, finding her eyes were getting hazy.

"Dont worry Aria, its nothing harmful. But you will remember everything now, you need to remember the truth"

She dropped to her knees, holding her chest as she felt drowsy.

"Its going to be fine"

She saw him over her, as she slowly lay there on the ground, beside Jacksons body.

"What have you done?" She quietly asked.

"Just a simple sleep spell and memory spell, so you can remember who you are" He explained.

Aria closed her eyes, unable to fight it. She could hear him muttering something.

Villi was about to plant a few of his own memories, in order to get her on his side, when he heard footsteps hurrying towards the room. He cursed, and quickly left.

Steve stood behind the pilot of the Quinjet, he had put Aria on the medic bed, now in the middle of the jet, knowing she was safe enough there. He was worried, she had looked dead lying there, barely breathing, barely a pulse. As they got closer to the compound, Aria started muttering in her sleep state. He knew she was saying a spell, that she had been faced with the guy they had been after. He had asked Wanda to come in, hoping she would be able to help Aria.