chapter twenty-one

Steve was just coming out of the kitchen, he couldn't sleep after what Tony had told him, the secret message from Aria, that she thought she was in trouble. If it had happened just once, Steve would have just brushed it off, but Tony said he had had the dream more than once.

Something was telling him that she needed him.

Needed them all.

Steve headed towards his room, as he heard Tonys car pulling up.

Tony had been sorting up the cabin in Georgia. He got out of the car, just as the Bifrost appeared on the lawn. He hurried towards it, just as it vanished.

Tony saw her standing there, in a nightdress, that clearly had blood on it.

"Aria?" Tony walked closer.

She quickly turned around as she got a contraction.

Tony was about to smile, until he saw the bump.

"Whoa"

"She's coming" Aria breathed, leaning over, in hopes to make the pain easier.

The door opened behind them, Tony saw Steve and Clint coming out, pausing as well when they both saw Aria there.

"Hey princess" Clint grinned.

Aria slowly stood up once the contraction was passed, revealing her pregnancy.

Clint grinned at her, happy for her.

"Clint, my baby is coming" Aria started freaking out.

At first he too was a little speechless, but he hurried over to her, and took Aria inside, while Steve and Tony followed.

Clint took her straight to the medical area, where Gemma was sat at her desk. She looked over, surprised as well to see Aria walking in. About to ask what was wrong, until she saw.

"This way" Gemma insisted, taking her to a private room.

Clint helped Aria up onto the bed, getting her comfortable.

"Aria, wheres Loki?" Clint quizzed.

"Asgard" She breathed.

He glanced around at Steve and Tony, all wondering what had happened.

"Hes fine" She said, feeling another contraction and screaming through gritted teeth.

Steve and Tony quickly looked at each other.

"I need a coach" Gemma insisted.

None of them said anything.

Clint sighed.

"I'll do it. Ive done it before" He replied.

"Thanks" Aria panted.

Gemma then looked at Steve and Tony, who then quickly left the room.

Gemma done all the usual checks and asked many questions.

"Could be a little while yet Aria. Give me a shout if the pain gets too much for you, and I will be back to check on you shortly" She said.

Aria nodded.

Clint was rubbing Arias back, as she slightly leaned forward.

"So, what is with all the blood princess?" Clint wondered.

Aria took a deep breath, then explained as best as she could what happened, about being set up.

"I killed Villi. Odins own brother. Then Sif, for being involved. If I had stayed, I would most likely been executed. I didnt killed Lady Rose"