chapter eighteen

Weeks went by, Odin sentenced his brother to life in the prison cells. Loki didnt like this, as he stood there, promising to still seek his revenge on Asgard. It didnt stop Aria and Loki from getting married either. Enjoying it while they could. They toured around Asgard, as the newly married royal couple, receiving many gifts from various people.

Loki enjoyed the attention more than he let on.

"So, Ive been thinking my love" Loki said, as they walked back to the palace, after being out on there horses.

"Dangerous for you, is it not" She teased.

He quickly kissed her.

"What were you thinking?" She wondered, as she thought of the private moments they have had together.

Aria was particularly thinking back to there time spent at the waterfall, making love under the flowing water. Causing Loki to groan as he could see her thoughts. He pulled her closer.

"You keep that up wife, and I will take you, right here in the centre of the courtyard" He warned.

Aria chuckled.

"What have you been thinking of" She asked.

"That maybe, we should have our own place. Instead of living here in the palace"

Aria looked into his blue eyes.

"Unless you prefer living here" He quickly said.

She shook her head.

"Our own place sounds good"

Loki was about to kiss Aria, when the sound of the alarm for the prison started. They both looked over at it.

"The prison" Aria said.

Loki was about to say something, when she got a vision, and the sound of fighting filled her ears. She closed her eyes, finding it was Villi, but it was who had helped him to escape that she couldnt believe.

When she came back.

"Its Villi" She panicked, about to explain what she saw, when Thor appeared.

They arrived at the cells, finding a lot of guards, dead in the hall and Villis room empty.

"He had help" Thor barked, as he stormed away.

Loki looked over at Aria, about to ask what she knew.

"We need to go and inform Father" Thor said.

Back up at the palace, they stood in the royal private chambers, explaining it all. While Aria could feel the edges a vision trying to get through. She quickly excused herself, blocking Loki from her mind, while she let it in.

The scene wasnt pleasant, and it was going to cause her problems, but she knew she didnt have any other choice.

Because she had to protect her family.

"Hey, you okay?"

She opened her eyes, finding Volstagg standing, with Sif and Hogun. Aria swallowed the lump in her throat, nodding.

"Just giving them space to talk" She said.

"Any closer to what had happened?" Fandral asked.

Aria shook her head, avoiding Sifs glare.

"Im sure we will get to the bottom of it soon"

"Of course" Thor boomed, coming out. "We wont rest until we find out who had helped him"

Aria looked up at Sif, instantly feeling her fear.

"And they will be executed" Thor finished.

"We should get to training" Sif said.

Thor nodded, placing his hand on Arias shoulder.

"Don't look so worried Aria, we will find him"

She tried to smile, as they left.