Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

Harry's POV

Back home. Yes, Louis did need stitches, on the back of his neck, and two on his left arm. He doesn't mind. I do.
"It's fine, Harry. I'm okay," Louis says, looking a bit worried.

The boys offered to sleep here, but I reassured them we'd be okay,we had eachother. They confirmed they'd be here tommorow morning, at 9:30 sharp.
"I know, Lou - I just don't understand who could've done this. There's no window in the bathroom. I'd just like to kill the guy who made you like - " I gesture at my boo bear's bandaged arms and pale face.
Louis looks scared now. "Forget it, Harry. Everything's okay now."

I can see that Louis is a bit frightened, and I'm tired. It's night now. I decide to give in. "Ok, fine. But sleep in my bed tonight, Lou?" I ask. Louis smiles.
"Ofcourse, Haz. Do you want to watch The Lion King?"
He knows that's my favorite movie, so he must be trying to comfort me, so I give in with a genuine big grin. I fetch Louis's blanket and pillow from his bed, and we both snuggle down in my Queen-sized bed, and let the movie begin.
After watching until Timon, Pumba and Simba sing 'Hakuna Matata', I look at Louis. He's sleeping. I grin. I plump up my pillow, turn the TV off, and snuggle down with him. I look at him until my eyes close.
****************************************

I wake up, half asleep. I roll over to look at Louis, but he's not there.
Crash. Clatter.
I leap out of bed and tear outside. Louis is on the kitchen floor. Next to two big, bloody knives. Shell-shocked, I stagger to Louis's fallen body and collapse next to him. I toss the knives as far as I can, and they both land on the couch.

He has a large wound under his elbow, and one on his ankle. Otherwise he's unscathed. But he's not unscathed. He's hurt. My poor, hurt boo bear.
I get up in a daze and get the first aid kit, still in the bathroom where we left it. I dabbed antiseptic onto his wounds, then wrapped them in thick bandages. Then I decide to drag him to the sofa. It's hard work, but I manage to get him next to the sofa. I'm about to pull him onto it, when I see the knives on the sofa. Desprate to let loose some anger, I seize the cruel things and throw them with rage. One sticks in my bedroom dor, while the other fall so to the floor.
I haul Louis onto the sofa. I don't know whether he's unconsious, in a coma, or what. I vaguely remember elevating an unconsious patients legs revives them, but it didn't work when I tried.
I slipped a pillow under Lou's limp head. I let my head drop onto his warm chest for a minute. He's breathing normally. But I know I need to get him som sort of help.

I get up and stumble to my room, where the knife is still embedded. I get my phone and press 2, which is speeddial Zayn.
The phone rings twice. I note that it's 9:15.
Someone picks up, and says, "Hey, Hazza, wassup?"
"Zayn," I say, not bothering to stop my voice from trembling. "I found Lou on the kitchen floor. He's hurt. I tried to help him but - you - you need to come here, now. Please."
I hear faint talking, then a shuffling noise. "Harry, we're on our way. Try to wake him up." It's Liam.
"O-ok." I stammer. I shut the phone, and race back to Louis, narrowly missing the knife on the floor. He looks peacefully asleep. But how can he be?
"Louis?" I whisper. He doesn't respond. I sit next to him, and lean my chin on his chest. I look at him for a while.
"Lou?" I ask in a louder voice. "Lou - please."
There's still no reaction. I let my cheek fall on his chest, and my eyes flutter closed. I drift off.

"Harry!" I jerk awake, immediately clutching at Louis. But he's still on the sofa, unconsious - or sleeping - or something. I see Liam, Zayn, and Niall infront of me.
Oh right, I remember. I gave them a spare key.

"Harry, did you try to wake him?" Liam asks urgently. "I - yes, but he didn't wake up. You- you don't think he's in coma?" I ask, shaking. Niall shakes his head firmly, and drops by Lou's side. I vaguely realize Paul is in the doorway.
We all surround him anxiously. Then I clutch his arm. Zayn takes the other, and so does Liam. Niall ruffles Louis's hair.