Chapter 21

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Pov.

I wake up slowly, luxuriously. The room is glowing with light seepng in from the gaps in the curtains.

I didn't have any dreams last night. Only obsidian oblivion.

Huh. Alliteration. What a poet I am.

Harry stirs next to me. I don't want to wake him up, so I slip out of bed as quickly and carefully as possible, and leave the room.

Only then do I remember last night's events.

Harry...

I shiver internally. That moment... it had been so... blissful. But I don't understand it at all.

But I wouldn't mind it happening again...

I drift off to the kitchen. I wrinkle my nose at the content's of the fridge. Bread, eggs, chicken, some leftovers from the past few days... nothing grabs my attention. Actually, I'm really not hungry.

I know I should eat more. I've barely eaten anything solid in the past few days. Just a few sips of juice, a bite of toast... not much at all. But I'm just not hungry, and a little voice nags at me when I do eat. I'm not really sure what it's saying, but I just lose my appetite. Immediately.

So I shut the refrigerator, and go to my room to freshen up. I'm still half-asleep.

I yawn, rubbing my wet hair with a towel. I've had a long, hot shower, brushed my teeth, and shaved. I find my book on the coffee table. Surprisingly the TV's not on. Harry must have woken and turned it off during the night. I shrug to myself and go to the window, opening it.

Memories of crying here prod me but fall away quickly. The morning air is cold and bracing. I stare outside, deep in thought. The sun illuminates the trees, making them almost glow. I wonder what time it is.

"Louis! You'll catch a cold if you don't get back inside!"

I sigh. "You and your problems with colds."

Hands grab my forearms, pulling me back inside the room. The warmth is quite inviting, but I like the difference of cold.

I try to pull myself back to the window, but I'm forced to the living room, and pushed back to the sofa.

"Haz, I want to feel the fresh air," I whine.

Harry gestures around. "This air isn't exactly stale."

"You know what I mean."

"No, Lou, you've got wet hair!"

I huff. "You sound like Liam."

He smiles. "Only for you, boo."

I smile at that too. It's comforting.

"So," I switch topics, "What're we doing today?"

"Erm," Harry checks his watch. "We have this interview at about 12 o'clock."

"Ok, what time is it?"

"10 - ish."

I'm surprised. Harry usually sleeps in till 12.

"What woke you up?"

Harry hunches his shoulders and grins. "The freezing cold draught."

I shove his shoulder. "You don't feel the cold, Haz. And I opened it ten seconds before you came."