Chapter 43

Im tired of wainting on you guys! So im just gonna update ;P

Here it is <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV:

I wake up, startled, all alone.
I look around feverishly, shocked by the unfamilarity of the room around me. It isn't mine, nor Harry's, or any of the boys.
I suddenly remember that we were in Birmingham, and that this was our hotel, which we had fell asleep in, rather quickly.

I had woken up from a brief but frightening dream - I won't give more details than just saying it was gory, and included death.

I shiver, shaking of the remnants of the dream, and sit up on the bed.
The room is empty except some basic furniture. The door is open, and I can hear Zayn's snoring from here. I can just catch a glimpse of Niall's hair, peeking out on top of a white leather sofa.

I get off the bed, still shod in my TOMs and wearing yesterday's clothes, and pad outside, weary and lethargic.
It is indeed Niall and Zayn on the sofas, conked out. The morning sunlight shines through the windows, whose curtains are open, and I'm not sure whether those curtains were open when we came or not. Liam and Harry have yet to be seen, but they're probably in the bedrooms, so I'm not worried.

I decide to wake someone up, and I begin checking the rooms for Liam, because Zayn is too hard to wake up and Niall and Harry will just be clueless on what to do.
I find Harry and Liam both in the second bedroom I check, also fully clothed on the bed. Apparently, we were too tired to even function properly - from what, I really don't know.

Harry looks impossibly cute, making little grunt-like noises. His eyes are shut tight, and his lips are in a pouty bow-like shape. His nose is pressed in to the duvet, and eyebrows together, like he's thinking hard. He's curled up against Liam's back, his cast looking somewhat uncomfortable.

I tear my eyes away from him and his loveliness. Less stalking, more waking.

"Liam," I stage-whisper. "Liam, wake up."

Liam just groans, and turns, cuddling in to Harry's hair. I feel a strike of jealousy.

"Liam!" I whisper louder. He awakens with a jolt, frowning, then relaxing when he sees me.

"What?" he mumbles sleepily.

"Get your face away from my boyfriend," I whisper snappily.
Liam blinks, then looks down in to Harry's wild nest of chocolatey waves. He yawns, and then sits up.

"What's up, Louis?" Liam asks tiredly.

"It's ten in the morning," I remind him. "We're in Birmingham. First day of tour? Tonight? Remember?"

Liam blinks again wearily, still sheathed in sleep. "And?"

I repeat my words, slower.

Liam squints, then his eyes become large. "Oh. Oh."

"Exactly," I say. "What do we do now?"

Liam stretches, sighing as his bones crack, then slumping, shaking his hair away from his eyes. He directs his gaze on me again. "Wake the boys?" he suggests. "Get ready?"

It was a plan enough for me. "Alright," I agree. "You take Niall and Zayn, I'll take Harry."

Liam gets up, then frowns. "Hey, why must I suffer with Zayn?"