Chapter 31

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Pov.

Disco lights flood the otherwise dark room. Everyone is jumping madly, the room swaying. People are drinking madly at the bar in our apartment.

I don't even bother to wonder why there's a bar in our apartment, but I begin looking for Harry. I had to tell him something. I had to tell him now.

"Harry?" I call. "Harry?"

I bump into someone. "Sorry - oh, Haz!" I exclaim. I recognize the dark, chocolate curls clustered on his head, and his lean fingers.

Harry smiles. "What?" he asks.

What did I want to do again?

I think hard. "Erm..."

Harry laughs. "What, boo?" he asks.

I can't remember, so, not bothering to check if anyone is looking, I quickly peck his lips. "I just forgot, never mind," I explain.

But Harry is staring at me in shock and disgust, and is backing away from me. His eyes are wide.

I stare back at him. "Harry? Hey, you ok? Harry?"

I reach for him, but he jerks back. "Why the HELL did you kiss me?" he whispers.

I blink. Huh? "What do you mean?"

"Oh my God, you're GAY? You're gay. Oh, God, that's SICK. Why did you kiss me?"

Harry looks at me in replusion. His expression is cruel.

I stare at him in utter shock, my heart shattering. But... what...

"Harry - what - what are you saying?"

Harry rubs at his lips with the heel of his hand furiously. "That was just wrong!" he spits out, suddenly angry.

Tears fill my eyes. "But... we're together..."

"WHAT?" Harry yells. "You thought we were DATING? You gay pervert! What the hell is WRONG with you, Louis?!"

The whole room has gone silent.

My tears spill down my cheeks. "Harry..." I whisper, helplessly.

"Oh, my God. Just - just stay away from me, Louis."

My arm stretches out for him in desperation, by force of habit.

"Don't touch me, you fag!" Harry snarls, and whirls backward. He accidently hits the table which has his birthday cake on it, and the knife catapults into the air - and into Harry's face.

I try and scream, but I can't.

"Harry?" I croak.

Harry's clutching his face.

"Harry...!" I cry out, and reach for his cheek.

He knocks my hand away, revealing his face.

He has a slash down one eye, which is blood red. Blood is dripping down his face rapidly.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, LOUIS! YOU KILLED ME!" Harry screams. His teeth are black and red.

Everyone turns to me. To my horror, they're all bleeding aswell. They glare at me, and begin to close in.