Chapter 28

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Pov.

I guess miracles DO happen; despite being hit by a whole friggin' TRUCK, Harry's only serious injury is a fractured elbow, and only minorly fractured. I was relieved when I heard. Somebody up there in Heaven likes me, I guess. I silently thanked God for everything.

He does, however, have to stay at the hospital for one more week, with regular checkups. It'll take atleast 6 weeks to heal, which meant no live concerts for a while. That's obviously dismaying to us, but it could've been much, much worse. So we're lucky, I suppose.

Tonight's the third night he's here for. It's my turn to sleep at the hospital with him. I don't think he's too fond of sleeping alone in hospitals.

Zayn and the lads are just about to leave. I haven't talked to Zayn yet about the whole Larry thing.

"One second, Zayn," I say quickly, and drag him aside to a doorway. Niall and Liam wait patiently for us.

"When did Harry come to you before?" I ask him softly.

He grins. "Sealed lips until you tell me if Larry Stylinson is real."

I manage to keep myself from blushing. "You first."

"Nope. I won't."

"Zayn!" I hiss.

He waggles his eyebrows at me. "Aw, Hazza and Lou are DATING!" he whisper - shreiks.

My cheeks feel warm. I sigh. "Zayn - "

"Ok, ok, that was as good as a confession."

I stay silent. I don't want to lie and deny, but I don't really want to tell him yet.

"And so was that. Well, y'know when you got sick after that bubble photoshoot thing?"

I think hard. "Errrrm... oh, yeah."

"And when Harry sent Niall to watch TV with you?"

"Yes." I remember being slightly hurt that he ditched me for Zayn.

"It was 'cause before when he went out for a walk he went a little... er... crazy."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Kicking rocks, falling to his knees, the whole lot. I saw him and wanted to talk to him about it, so then we talked. He said something about his mind trying to tell him something and your illness making him lose focus - " I wince. " - and someway or the other, we figured out he was depressed to some extent. And I thought he was depressed because he liked you and you were sick, and he was scared and worried."

I think this over. "So you're saying he got depressed because he was scared and in love with me?"

Zayn's grin returns to his face. "Well, I never said 'in love'..."

I flush.

Zayn pats my shoulders. "Lou, I don't mind if you love Harry. The other lads and I all thought Larry could be possible, and were mentally prepared, so none of the guys will be dissaproving or unsupportive or shocked or anything. You're still Harry and Louis. Just - "

"UM. I don't want to hear what you have to say, knowing I'll blush AGAIN, and Liam and Niall look suspicious of what we're saying," I interrupt hastily.