Chapter 42

YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO AMSZING!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS ( AND CAPSLOCK ;) )

Sooo HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

(A week or so later)

We're at the Take Me Home rehearsals, when Liam gets a phonecall.

"It's from Management," Liam says after checking the caller ID. He looks quizzical.

"Well? Pick it up," Niall says, nudging him. Liam rolls his eyes at Niall, then answers the call.

"Hello," he says. "Oh, hello, Mr. Carter... We're all pretty good, we're at rehearsals... Oh, OK... Oh... Oh, alright. ... No, it's not your fault, and it's not that bad. It's fine, we'll just have to wait and see. ... OK, thanks for telling me... Bye."

He brings the phone away from his ear.

"Well?" I ask, rather impatient.

"He says..." Liam looks almost despondent. "He says that there isn't an interview for you guys before the tour... none of the interview seem adequate for you to reveal it. I mean, it has to be a TV show interview, not a magazine one, right? So... yeah."

I feel dejected, and I look at Louis, who also looks momentarily despaired.

I did say momentarily.

"Oh, well," says Louis, brightening up. "We'll just have to let the fans see a little extra bromance now, won't we, Haz?"

He elbows me, and a grin wriggles on to my face.

"Not a bad idea, Lou. Not at all," I say cheekily.

"What's the date today?" Niall asks, yawning.

"It's the nineteenth of March..." Louis tells him.

"And when does the tour start?"

In case you hadn't realized - because of my accident (my arm is still in a sling), the tour was postponed until March. The performances we're missing, we'll be adding later at the end of the tour. We mutually agreed that we didn't want the fans to miss this.

To be honest, I don't understand this at all. I worked in a bakery a few years ago. Would you have expected someone like that to be a part of one of the world's biggest boybands (I don't think we're the biggest one) right now? I certainly didn't. I've literally pinched myself a few times to see whether it's real or not. It hurts like hell, so I don't think I'm dreaming.

Back to business.

"Er... 4 days," Liam admits.

WHOA. That is... too close for comfort.

"So," Niall says thoughtfully. "Would it be possible to pull a huge Larry publicity stunt in these four days we have left?"

Liam frowns at Niall; Zayn and Louis, on the other hand, look delighted and mischevious.

"That may not be such a good idea..." Liam says warningly.

"Epic, Niall!" Louis exclaims, high-fiving Niall.

"That's a wicked idea!" Zayn grins. "But what could we do?"

Despite Liam's protests, the three of them start planning, and I don't exactly participate, but I do give handy little tips to them occasionally, while Liam throws me discouraging looks. But hey, I don't really mind.

Is Larry Stylinson making a comeback?

In the last year, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction made repeated claims against being gay, and about Larry Stylinson (the bromance between himself and band member Harry Styles) being fake.