Chapter 35

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis's POV:

The day passed breezily, because, luckily for us, it was a day off. Nothing doing. When Take Me Home had been released, there was a mad rush of press and publicity to do, but now the hype was over, and though we still had a lot of stuff to do, the management decided to give us one free day. None of us questioned that.

None of us felt like going outside to play with the snow, either - "Maybe later," Liam said, shrugging - so we spent the day just lazing around; atleast, in Niall's, Harry's, and my case. Liam decided to spend the day with Danielle, while Zayn opted to take Perrie out. I hoped to God the Danielle and Liam, and Zayn and Perrie would get married, they seemed to be those couples that were... endless, forever, unbreakable. Well, that's what I told Harry, wistfully.

"Maybe people can think of us like that, too," he replied quietly, while we watched this movie V For Vendetta, which Niall insisted we watched because Natalie Portman looked seriously 'bad-ass, even when her head is shaved!' in it. I just smiled. I didn't really want to get my hopes too high.

Somewhere inbetween V For Vendetta and the exploding milkshakes - oh, God, don't even ask - , Niall realized something.

"Does the press even know about your and Eleanor's breakup?" he asked. Harry, who had just been attempting to catch a piece of leftover popcorn in his mouth, stopped and looked at me.

"I don't know," I admitted. "Do they?"

Harry searched it up, and declared they had no clue. Even on Twitter, there was nothing - absolutely nothing. Which kind of freaked me out, because I did leave Eleanor's crying. But no. All they had were pictures from that date, when she broke up with me, which I don't really regret now, but it still brings a pang.

"Whatever," I said slowly, and ignored it. Harry pressed a kiss to my temple sympathetically, and that was that.

It was nighttime now, and we four - Zayn had come back from his quick date with Perrie - want to crash at Niall's.

"Why?" Niall asks blankly.

"Because!" Harry sighs. "I miss your good 'ole apartment. You guys seem to be spending waaaaay more time in our apartment than we do in yours. I haven't slept in your guestroom for ages!"

And so we convince Niall to let us go. Zayn texts Liam the news, and Liam replies in a minute.

"He says he's staying the night at Danielle's," Zayn announces smugly, and we all chortle at the idea of Daddy Direction... well, not being so 'Daddy Direction'.

Louis and I toss some things in a bag and we all head out to Harry's car, which I insist on driving, and Harry lets me, if not reluctantly.

"What!?" Niall shouts. "I ask you, like, every single time, and Lou says it once and you agree?"

"I don't like you," Harry says bluntly.

Niall's jaw drops.

Zayn bursts out laughing and hugs him, as they're both in the backseat. "Nialler, it was JUST a JOKE!"

Niall grumbles to himself a bit, and I feel a twinge of guilt.

"C'mon, Niall, you come drive," I say brightly, and slip out the driver's seat.

"Oh, no you don't," Harry declares, seizing my wrist. "I won't let Niall drive. He's... he's... he's like Wreck-It Ralph."

We never actually watched that movie, which means he's just referring to the 'Wreck-It' bit.