Chapter 14

I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY! ALL RIGHT GOES TO *IamADirectioner*

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3941498/IAmADirectioner Go check her out :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes open slowly. The last thing I remember is Harry saying, "I love you..." and then... I don't know.

I feel funny, and my arm is hurting.

No duh there, you almost pulverized it, a quirky voice in my head retorts.

I wince at the memory. I wish I hadn't done that. I feel really stupid.

But where AM I?

Not at our apartment, though.

Liam is curled up on the sofa by my bed. Frankly, he looks exhausted. I take in the rest of the room.

Oh my God. I'm at a hospital.

I feel panicky, and a harsh beeping sound interrupts the silence. Stupid heart monitor.

Liam jolts awake. He looks around wildly, then sees my gaze.

"Oh, God, Lou, you're awake!"

All I feel is fear. I stare at him, hesitantly.

"How're you feeling?" Liam asks.

The door opens, and a very familiar doctor enters, the boys right behind him. One of them tries to come forward.

Harry.

The doctor stops him.

"How do you feel, Mr. Tomlinson?"

I'm in a bloody HOSPITAL, what the hell do you think? I want to snap at him. But I'm still scared.

Now they're going to lock you up in a mental asylum because you can't handle a few petty nightmares, a voice jeers at me.

I look at silently. Harry is right behind him. I can't read his expression. He's trembling.

Zayn is holding his wrist loosely. Niall is staring at me expectantly.

I don't say anything.

"Mr. Tomlinson," Dr. Henry says solemnly. "How do you feel?"

I continue looking at him silently, trying to be defiant, but I'm frightened. What if they really DO lock me up in a mental ward?

Harry opens his mouth, but out of the corner of my eye I see Zayn squeeze his arm. He shuts it, looking at me with a wild look in his eyes.

They're all going to hate you. You cut open your own WRIST, Louis, the voice reminds me. That's pretty pathetic.

Liam is looking at me with a steady expression on his face. I gaze at all of their faces breifly. Liam's steady expression, Niall's confused look, Zayn's concerned face, and Harry's unfathomable expression. Then I look back at the doctor.

He looks irritated. "Why don't you boys try talking to him." He made it into a statement. He gives me a pointed look. I continue staring at him blankly.

The door shuts behind him, and I'm left alone with the boys.

My hands are shaking. I find I can't meet any of their gazes. I rub my arms, trying to conceal my quivering.

Suddenly, something launches at me. I give a little cry, seized by panic, and try to hide in my arms.

Arms find their way across my body, pulling me close, and I feel somebody's weight pressing against me.